omg

How the hell you grab hold of a smelly todger and stick your hand up a wreaking ham sandwich i will never know, you deserve a medal

Too right!

I am fortunate that I have never come across an unclean woman, but many of my friends have recounted tales that would turn your stomach... the words "it was like pulling apart a cheese toastie" will stick in my mind forever (poor guy!).

I have a great story to tell you of what happened to me and my todger when i was about 18 but its too long, maybe another time

I once met a girl who said she wouldn't sleep with a man unless he had a 12" winkle... gorgeous as she was, there was no way I was having 6" cut off the end of mine for HER. :LOL:

Slogger, that is a very good point. Every single one of the judaic religions (i.e. judaism, islam and christianity) says "and god made man in his image"... Surely ritutal circumcision is to say that man and therefore god is flawed? I'm pretty sure that Judaism definitely DOES require male circumcision, so I'll have to find myself a synagog and ask the rabi to explain that one :LOL:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
How the hell you grab hold of a smelly todger and stick your hand up a wreaking ham sandwich i will never know, you deserve a medal

Too right!

I am fortunate that I have never come across an unclean woman, but many of my friends have recounted tales that would turn your stomach... the words "it was like pulling apart a cheese toastie" will stick in my mind forever (poor guy!).

I have a great story to tell you of what happened to me and my todger when i was about 18 but its too long, maybe another time

I once met a girl who said she wouldn't sleep with a man unless he had a 12" winkle... gorgeous as she was, there was no way I was having 6" cut off the end of mine for HER. :LOL:

Slogger, that is a very good point. Every single one of the judaic religions (i.e. judaism, islam and christianity) says "and god made man in his image"... Surely ritutal circumcision is to say that man and therefore god is flawed? I'm pretty sure that Judaism definitely DOES require male circumcision, so I'll have to find myself a synagog and ask the rabi to explain that one :LOL:

Mine is a true story Adam of how i burnt my Todger :LOL:

And smelly women :oops: There was the one time i had to drive home with my hand out of the window in January !!!!!!! :mad:

Freddie said:
And smelly women :oops: There was the one time i had to drive home with my hand out of the window in January !!!!!!! :mad:

Now, now Freddie, thats too much information - even for an old pro like me!!!!! :eek: :oops:

Doofer, Tuppence....

A certain person in my family who shall remain nameless (and I have not mentioned her before) calls hers her foofoo.

And someone else I know calls hers her front bottom. Yes, I know, but she's 37..........

As for the religion bit...My ex-boss was Jewish. He always banged on about how Jews always had to bury their dead quickly, and send them back to God "as they were made".

My reply, quick as a flash "So why do you slice off your foreskins, then?"

Any Jews posting here could help refine this point of Jewish religion, please!!

Sponsored Links
Being serious again for a minute this circumcision thing, i know Jewshave it done to the boys but do they have it done to the girls aswell???

slogger has took up a great thread ...

this is awful

if the mothers had a child chreche (sp) with huntley.brady/black /...I think the kids would fair better with them monsters ....

"shakes head in disbelief " at muslims ..

he is saying the children of the parents that allow this to happen to them would besafer with mass child moloesters ie hunltey / brady etc

so err about the jewish kiddies i didnt know that still happens over here your joking i hope ?

how can they get away with it ( saying health reasons i bet )

done my homework and the jewish people are doing this to there young ???

boys only it said but why do that to kiddies in the name of religion

this should be outlawed till they are at least 21 then make there own minds up

barbararism in our country legally ? so now i would class this religion as no 2 on the hit list to get its house in order or ship out

I think the reason it is allowed is because of the (largely female) view that the foreskin is "just a flap of skin, nothing to worry about". As one who has had mine attacked with surgical scissors, without anaesthetic, to relieve the pressure prior to the operation, I can say that whilst it is a flap of skin, it still bl**dy hurts when you cut it.

When I have sons, I certainly won't be having them done for the hell of it. If this is an inherent flaw in the design of my willy that I pass onto them, then sure they might need it (when a doctor says they do). But I'm not going to have anyone butchered for the sake of it.

Of course, I share this view with all non-essential operations and body-modifications... I think it looks absolutely awful when I see a 3-year old girl with pierced ears. Criminal.

Sponsored Links
Back