omg

securespark said:
In terms of lost sensation, think of the male equivalent as having your glans and frenulum removed.

For once, I will agree with Slogger. It is barbaric.

Yes, definitely not nice... although there are people who do the above.

If you can think of a body part that you wouldn't want sliced, diced, pierced or removed, there will be some freak who would. In the body-modification world, a man who has removed his p*nis is called a "nullo". Usually they would have done this themself (yes, there are men who would cut off their own p*nis). I think "self-bobbitification" rolls off the tongue much more easily though!

However, the fact that you are all now screwing your faces up, wincing and feeling somewhat tender in the nether regions would indicate that there is no chance of this catching on as a popular thing to do.

Our disgust at this practice is not something new. There was an English missionary who tried to stop female circumcision back in the 19th century, the tribe was so angry that they did her and she bled to death.

Sponsored Links
user56565 said:
i should add that my personal view is that male circumcision, tail docking in dogs, ear cropping etc.. is also out of order

But don't you think that a circumcised p**is is much 'cleaner' than one with a f***skin? :)

I'm speaking from a 'nursey' point of view here - there is nothing worse than examining a blokes p**is that stinks to high heaven and is all 'smeggy' especially in this weather!! :eek: (sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone :oops: - but it's bl**dy true!)

JulieL said:
user56565 said:
i should add that my personal view is that male circumcision, tail docking in dogs, ear cropping etc.. is also out of order

But don't you think that a circumcised p**is is much 'cleaner' than one with a f***skin? :)

I'm speaking from a 'nursey' point of view here - there is nothing worse than examining a blokes p**is that stinks to high heaven and is all 'smeggy' especially in this weather!! :eek: (sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone :oops: - but it's bl**dy true!)

What kind of men do you pick up Julie???? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
Freddie said:

I'm talking from a purely professional point of view......of course!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If any blokes willy is in that condition he deserves to get knob rot. :LOL:

JulieL said:

Right, as I think I said earlier, I am a roundhead myself. Medical reasons, when I was 12. A month off school, yay. Pain in the... not so yay.

As to cleanliness... I actually had to ask a friend of mine what smegma was. By this time I was 18 years old, and I thought he was making it up! :LOL:

I would imagine that as a nurse it is a lot easier too as anything you want to look at is right there already. Plus nurses are girls, and girls seem to prefer it. :LOL:

Freddie said:
JulieL said:
Freddie said:

I'm talking from a purely professional point of view......of course!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If any blokes willy is in that condition he deserves to get knob rot. :LOL:

All joking aside......it's because some men don't clean underneath their fo**skin....hence the problem :cry:

I remember once many years ago seeing a bloke in a clinic who hadn't pulled his fo**skin back for years :eek: ......when he did - his glans was so sore underneath that it started to bleed (poor man!!)

Young boys should be taught to clean this area from an early age.....then hopefully there shouldn't be any problem re smeg build up etc! (blimey, we do any up talking about some stuff on here don't we :rolleyes: .....must be me......lowering the tone as usual!! :rolleyes: ;) )

Actually, not from an early age!

Current wisdom (I am told) is that you should never do this with your baby, you should wait until they are old enough that they have discovered they can do that themself. Pulling it back at too early an age can damage the fiveskin, and I suspect that is true. I discovered I could make something pop it's head out the end when I was 5 or 6 and look where it got me :LOL: Certainly one intact friend of mine said he discovered that trick much later.

But why any man would go for years without retracting it... surely that's where the fun is kept? :LOL:

Ow

weird how some religions say they where made by god etc

then proceed to try and improve on his design by this barbaric surgery

done to a male or female is not on let them grow up to age 21 then see how many choose the knife

satanic rituals yet again in religion

Julie do you get many women who forget to get the soap and water around their doofer??

I met a few when i was younger and its funny how their names always stick in my mind, but it would be interesting if there are as many dirty women as dirty men.

Freddie said:
Julie do you get many women who forget to get the soap and water around their doofer??

I met a few when i was younger and its funny how their names always stick in my mind, but it would be interesting if there are as many dirty women as dirty men.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Blimey Freddie, you with your 'doofer' and Adam and his 'tuppence'..........be careful!.....you'll be starting a new trend on genital names! (wait till I tell the girls at work!! :LOL: )

Anyway to answer your question - I'd say there isn't much difference - there are as many men as women who don't pay enough attention to their personal hygeine in that area :eek: :rolleyes:

JulieL said:
Freddie said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Blimey Freddie, you with your 'doofer' and Adam and his 'tuppence'..........be careful!.....you'll be starting a new trend on genital names! (wait till I tell the girls at work!! :LOL: )

Anyway to answer your question - I'd say there isn't much difference - there are as many men as women who don't pay enough attention to their personal hygeine in that area :eek: :rolleyes:

Now when at junior school we saw some film on Kenya and how poor the people are and i always remember them in rags and the narrator saying that they are clean people as they may dressed in rags but there is no excuse for uncleanliness-------stuck with me all my life and live by it.

For those disgusting people you meet in your job, well i would refuse to go near them unless they come back after a GOOD wash in Domestos.

How the hell you grab hold of a smelly todger and stick your hand up a wreaking ham sandwich i will never know, you deserve a medal :D

I have a great story to tell you of what happened to me and my todger when i was about 18 but its too long, maybe another time :D

Sponsored Links
Back