omg

AdamW said:
As one who has had mine attacked with surgical scissors, without anaesthetic, to relieve the pressure prior to the operation, I can say that whilst it is a flap of skin, it still bl**dy hurts when you cut it

Don't be such a 'girly' Adam.........."it's just a flap of skin nothing to worry about!" ;) :LOL:

I don't know!........you men, what are you like!.......if you had the babies you'd only have the one!!!!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Medical necessity.

For some reason my foreskin had started to close up, either because of my discovery of the "pop-it out" mechanism too young or because of the time I trapped it in a zip-fly (hurt so much I still remember it! :eek: ).

Imagine a foreskin that can't be pulled back because instead of being open at one end there is just a small hole. And then you hit puberty, it turns out you needed the extra room after all, and it causes painful problems. For one, the restriction meant it took me 5 whole minutes to take a pee. 5 minutes! To pass the time, I used to time it. 5 minutes.

For my case, circumcision was the only solution.

Right, so fiveskin is a banned word now is it too?

What about frenulum, glans, vas deferens, prostate or any other parts of the male genitalia.

AdamW said:

What about frenulum, glans, vas deferens, prostate or any other parts of the male genitalia.

Hey Adam, you'll have to think of another 'cheeky' name for the f***skin -
now like your 'tuppence' or Freddies 'duffer' ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:

I do know how that feels---i burnt the skin along the top of mine for about 3" when i was welding and being 18 at the time and had a girlfriend the healing process took a lot longer as the urge to dip your toe in the water at every opertunity caused the new skin to split and became very sore after the event as the water had a high salt content which i never noticed at the time but regretted afterwards

AdamW said:

I do know how that feels---i burnt the skin along the top of mine for about 3" when i was welding and being 18 at the time and had a girlfriend the healing process took a lot longer as the urge to dip your toe in the water at every opertunity caused the new skin to split and became very sore after the event as the water had a high salt content which i never noticed at the time but regretted afterwards

Freddie said:
AdamW said:

I did it twice as bad as that freddie. Luckily it was flaccid at the time so I only copped the end 6 inches, agony when I got a lob on though. :LOL: :LOL:

You wanna hear the rest of the story--------the nurse actually bandaged it up and tied a bow in the bandage, i had to take it off as my then girlfriend didnt believe me and thought i had been with someone else and caught something nasty-------its all true honestly you can even just about see the scar now almost 30 years later :LOL:

The welding scar, or the one where she hit you when she thought you had been playing around? :LOL:

True story honest and a lot more---it was a worrying time and a really bad burn, i had nylon underpants on and the bit of molton metal got caught there as i was sitting down at the time and the nylon underpants melted in that place and stuck to my skin----it bloody hurt loads at the time, at one time i really thought i had had it :cry:

petewood said:
Nylon underpants.......Mmmm, nice.

1977 Petewood things were strange then, i used to have nylon trousers as well at one time ---they were actually great you could put them on straight out of the washing machine--the down side as everybody smoked then they got fag burn holes in them the first night in the boozer.

Thanks slogger

I refering to child abuse ...

cutting kids bits aint right whatever you say , medical emergancy ,fair dues do it ...BUT

for religious B*llshit ......I am sure that the GODS ...God,his lad Jesus /Mohammad /Devla /Bagpuss whatever would say my religion doesnt allow the suffering of lil children .... (that means you paedo priest too!)

Sponsored Links
Back