Paris

I see you are from Bristol Whitespittle, does that mean you are a tit?

Don't try to be too clever, Nausey - it doesn't suit you. :LOL:

When people have to explain jokes and wordplay to you because it went straight over your head, then I would quit trying to criticise other people's intelligence. It back-fired on you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Get yourself over to the 'Smart Meters' thread. It hasn't descended into a slanging match yet. Mind you, there are only two posts so far. ;)

Sponsored Links
Please don't be too hard on me. :LOL: :LOL:
I don't need to be. You are blessed with the ability to humiliate yourself with absolute ease and little provocation.

The childish smilies, the predictable 'thanks', the puerile diatribe. No, you are more than capable of being a tit without any help from me.

Sorry Mr Perfect, with your juvenile name changes - 'Whitespittle' - how my sides split at that one. :rolleyes:

Then the infantile 'Retatd Championship' that you actually won yourself because you are are too much of a thicko to get a simple joke.

Next you hypocritically criticise me for using 'childish smilies', the very same you used yourself in your infantile contest - SEE BELOW

A thread hijack just to interrupt all you brave, BRAVE fearless Klansmen.

Announcement of the winner of the ****** and F**kwit championship goes to..........

....................................Jonmelad!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you has a brain cell, it would be lonely in your dense cranium.

Sorry Mr Perfect, with your juvenile name changes - 'Whitespittle' - how my sides split at that one. :rolleyes:

Then the infantile 'Retatd Championship' that you actually won yourself because you are are too much of a thicko to get a simple joke.

Next you hypocritically criticise me for using 'childish smilies', the very same you used yourself in you infantile contest - SEE BELOW

A thread hijack just to interrupt all you brave, BRAVE fearless Klansmen.

Announcement of the winner of the ****** and F**kwit championship goes to..........

....................................Jonmelad!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you has a brain cell, it would be lonely in your dense cranium.
Crack on bud, your not letting me down. Keep plugging away.

That's it for now mate. You keep giving me the ammo, and I feel obliged to help you shoot yourself in the foot with it.

Nosey, are you related to Dropclanger? It's just that your 'writing styles' are somewhat similar.
It's wierd that Brigadier, who lives a lot closer to Noseall and my old haunt, like in the same county, and is a fair bit brighter, although suffers the same confused politico/religious beliefs, has never attmepted to make the same deduction.

Maybe, Brigadier and I are the same person and we're fielding a double-edged sword. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Keep guessing. At least you're amusing (yourself, as well). :)

Get it now?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How dense?? :LOL: :LOL:

You should know by now WS66, you have to spell everything out for him.

Yes Squeaky, I'm afraid when it's the plain and simple builder from Staffs, you do need to do a lot of explaining - very slowly.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Classic. Spitespirit demonstrating his intelligence by quoting the resident rodent.
He'll be quoting the fonts of all knowledge, nocon or johnmeliar next.
Where will it end? Woe is me!
The wise man from the north, JBR's prediction will come true. It will be the end of the world!
(Still got the sandwhich boards, JB?)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not sure about the end of the world but it will soon be the end of this thread. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back