People

Status
Not open for further replies.
619-01721235w.jpg

Sponsored Links
As a new member I have read all these posts and I can see that there are people on this site that should not be here and it is not the one that is no longer ..

Mr ban sheds and mr impudence you both
Need to get a life with your abuse to others because you do not agree ...are a
you the untouchables on this site ...cos to me you sound like grumpy old men with nothing else to do ..
So get A life

As a new member I have read all these posts and I can see that there are people on this site that should not be here and it is not the one that is no longer ..

you the untouchables on this site ...cos to me you sound like grumpy old men with nothing else to do ..
So get A life

And as a new member today.......

So get A life

Yes and as trying to get familiar and work out this site I'm quite disappointed by my first impression ...I should have read a different post or maybe a different site ..lets see ?

Sponsored Links

So get A life

Yes and as trying to get familiar and work out this site I'm quite disappointed by my first impression ...I should have read a different post or maybe a different site ..lets see ?

If you continue to visit, I'm sure you'll find that there are some 'normal' people on here and, in fact, a few polite ones (I include myself in that number!).

On the other hand, you'll soon get to know which ones are the prats who are unable to discuss matters in a civilised manner. Avoid them.

I'm all for arguing, so long as it can be done without becoming offensive.

Whatever you do, don't visit the General Discussion forum!

Whatever you do, don't visit the General Discussion forum!

Personally for someone to join a DIY forum and waste time reading 4 pages of crap and derate people who volunteer there help, i would sooner they go to the GD and preferably take a few others who have no intention to help anyone

I reckon if anyone has anything to add, they should do so quickly, as I imagine this topic will soon be locked...

Need to get a life with your abuse to others because you do not agree
It's not a question of just not agreeing. Ashley2001 came here for advice concerning electrical work but refused, utterly and flatly refused to accept the idea that he should actually have to learn anything, and he got bent out of shape when he didn't get spoonfed answers so that he could bumble on and fiddle with things he understood nothing about. He became abusive towards people who would not facilitate his ignorant and irresponsible attitude towards electrical work.

In short he behaved like a t**t.

So get A life
I have one, thanks, and it's just fine.

Can anyone explain why is there people on this site so determined to test people rather than give good advise ..
Is it because they don't know it and can't give a straight answer and bluff there way through by quoting calculations ...of course these are important issues but is this site designed to help others and share knowledge or to test each other?

If so I definitely got the wrong site......Responsibility no ,,,doing the job no ....simply advise and people's views rightly or wrongly

So get A life

It's not a question of just not agreeing. Ashley2001 came here for advice concerning electrical work but refused, utterly and flatly refused to accept the idea that he should actually have to learn anything, and he got bent out of shape when he didn't get spoonfed answers so that he could bumble on and fiddle with things he understood nothing about. He became abusive towards people who would not facilitate his ignorant and irresponsible attitude towards electrical work.

So get A life

Lol.

Really?

Your life is so fine, that you practically live here, writing pages and pages of postings that make people glaze over.

Your life is so fine that you snipe at people, talk them down and reduce newbies to tears with constant bickering and pointless arguing.

Just an observation, fruit.

So get A life

Lol.

Really?

Your life is so fine, that you practically live here, writing pages and pages of postings that make people glaze over.

Your life is so fine that you snipe at people, talk them down and reduce newbies to tears with constant bickering and pointless arguing.

Just an observation, fruit.

Excuse me gentlemen.Am i seeing what i think im seeing on a DIY site? Angry Mr Bas putting down people again.
Well us observers read quotes someone asking for advise whilst yes also see they should learn too but mr lectrician was happy to help happy to share his knowledge.
While mr Bas being his usual self and upsetting others as he has done in so many other quotations to many others which i have read obviously found joy in upsetting the blog ..
Your credibility sir must be reducing rapidly and you really need to take a grip on what sort of site this really is .
iv seen pots kettles and swear words and i was sure this site had rules.. I THINK YOU NEED TO LEAVE SIR and stop hiding behind a screen where you think yoiu can offend anyone

I have learned a lot from this forum when people have told me that I am wrong.

There's many ways of learning. Sadly on internet forums, many people take deep joy in telling someone that they're wrong and it can add 10 pages to a thread.

banallsheds is not one of my favourite posters, but he has my sympathies here, dealing with this idiot.
Op, it seems to me you've been given very good advice, don't come on hear crying about the messengers if you are too stupid to take it.

I can see where BAS is coming from and I do agree with his concern that people must be told the facts about the legality of the DIY they are doing.

Compare it to using a car, almost anyone can be shown how to get into a car, start the engine, put it in gear and steer it along a road. They become a car user with very little instruction. Some even teach themselves how to use a car to get from A to B and thonk they are doing nothing wrong.

Then there is car driving,

Then there are motorists, the old style of driver who knew how to repair the car on route,

Car users ignorant of many legalities and basic technical matters in the car and its engine are dangerous.

Many DIYers ignorant of the rules and technicalities of the work they are going are dangerous or are creating hazards for themselves and others.

If BAS gets to change one ignorant dangerous DIYer into a more careful person then he has done more good than an "helpful" person who tells an ignorant DIYer how to do something without pointing out the legal and/or technical matters that are critical to the safety of the work being done.

Has this been shifted from the electricians forum? Why lower the tone of GD with the nonsense you get on there....

Thank Christ Ashley didn't ask BAS what time it was. He'd have probably got into a scientific argument about the concept of time. This would then have degenerated in to a full blown battle concerning Einstein's theory of relativity. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back