poor forum answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
robpegs said:
how did i know you would reply, 99% of the p*iss takes are from you , read the last few of your post, very poor

To be fair though even if your figures are accurate that still means kev has given out 58.85 bits of useful information.....gratis.

preeeeecisely....

errr he just cuts and pastes "blocked cold feed"

:LOL: ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
kev, youll get time off for owning up. :cool:

but im still going to alert a moderator. :p

Reminds me of this //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2926

Oblivously riveting, addictive drivel

costumed-smiley-091.gif

robpegs said:
after reading many posts ,i am seeing that 99% of all questions are not answered,and if they are they are very poor or are p*ss taking, i understand that most jobs should be left to the pro's,but if you are the customer with some knowledge this may save them time and money. :rolleyes:

I would have to disagree with you there. Yes there is some p*s taking, mainly by the regulars, who like to have a little fun now and then, isn't that right chaps :p

Most of the advice given is good, but it can get a bit monotonous answering the same old questions. Most of the time the answers can be found by searching the forums for previous posts. The really silly 'how much?' questions nearly always get ignored, except by Breezer, for his rule 9 comments.

Now, do you have a real question to do with the forum or are you just trying to be a p.i.t.a? :confused:

Wonder how many of Breezers 500000000 answers,

Say See Item9

:LOL: :LOL:

if its an april fools wind up good laugh, good response
if its not what exactly do you expect or want? This is a forum not a bloody help line. There are a LOT of good answers with te benefit of a lot of accrued experiance and knowledge that people are gaining for free, while those that do give up their time to do it. So a few people take the mick or a few people carry on a thread and have a few laughs, thats called life and a small price to pay for receiving the befit of someones advice for free.
A lot of people dont have the common courtesy to read forum rules, take a bit of trouble to help themselves, have the patience to give a decent description of their question in the first place, do a search to see if theres already any info on other posts that might help, and my personal bug bear saying thanks for any help they give.
Sorry if this sounds like a rant but i get a bit tossed off with posts like this

[
if this sounds like a rant but i get a bit tossed off with posts like this.

This sounds interesting, I didn't realise posts could have that effect, could you be more specific in what to look for, I'd very much like to give it a try.

if it wasnt for the banter, no-one would be posting.......its the banter that keeps us sane. and your right, not all questions get answers, but this is because its hard to diagnose a proble over a fourum............if you want accurate answers youve gotta expect some threads not to get answered. and as was said before, its a fourum, not bloody question time.........we dont have to use our spare time answering your questions, but we do cause we like to help out..........this is a free service the good people of this fourum are giving, so if you have a problem with it go somwhere else.....................

and howoften do we get a THANKYOU....................................

Just realised this was posted as a complaint about answers to noisy plumbing questions. It is not about the general level of replies at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back