Postman, £20m from stolen chequebooks in three-year spree.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
As for racial hatred? What the fook are you going on about?

What did I tell you....

So which race am I racist against? I don't like ginger people. Does that make me a racist against the race of ginger? I don't like fat people either -so am I racist against the race of obese? I don't care for freeloaders either - so does that make me racist against the race of freeloaders? Get a grip and find out what the word means before you bandy it around.

joe

I know what it means, and so do you, and you have just enough sense to realise that to be one is unacceptable, hence your denials, but not enough sense to realise that everyone knows the truth about you.

ban-all-sheds said:
I know what it means, and so do you, and you have just enough sense to realise that to be one is unacceptable, hence your denials, but not enough sense to realise that everyone knows the truth about you.

Are you saying I'm racist against ginger, fat or freeloader?

You haven't a clue what the word means.

Just go and look it up FFS.

joe

Sponsored Links
I'm saying you are a racist.

And I do know what it means.

And your denials fool nobody.

Funny no-one has commented on my initial question. What would have happened if the offender had been a white indigenous British male? Would it have been OK?

ban-all-sheds said:

Yes. It means I can sue you in a court of law for defamation of character.

Meet you in court.

Your IP address is noted by this forum administrator and they are legally bound to release it.

joe (hope you've got a few bob).

What's that noise, oh yes it's bas's knees knocking together.

Now what's that smell? :D

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Meet you in court.

Your IP address is noted by this forum administrator and they are legally bound to release it.

Yawn ye right.....

Just like someone who walks into a store saying that there are Trading Standards, when their not.

Hold on a minute. Do you actually know anything about IT? Do you honestly think it's that simple? Maybe for a novice yet, but not for people who know how to configure their kit!

Now stick what your good at, and keep talking cr*p.

Bazdaa said:
joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Meet you in court.

Yawn ye right.....

Just like someone who walks into a store saying that there are Trading Standards, when their not.

Hold on a minute. Do you actually know anything about IT? Do you honestly think it's that simple? Maybe for a novice yet, but not for people who know how to configure their kit!

Now stick what your good at, and keep talking cr*p.

You'll be hearing from my solicitor unless you revoke that vile statement.

joe

Bazdaa said:

Funny no-one has commented on my initial question. What would have happened if the offender had been a white indigenous British male? Would it have been OK?

No it would not be ok, not one little bit. we have enough of our own criminals
It just makes it worse when the hand of friendship has been offered, grasped.. then bitten. Some of us learned to not bite the hand that feeds..
I, for one have been required via my taxes to pay for the investigation and court case ... I protest !

I have said before and I'll say it again we need streetwise people assessing the seeker of asylum or user of our free facilities ...
Surely most of the people I have seen cannot have been a significant problem to any government?

What happens to a proven criminal, whose govn. may chop his hands off for theft .. Could he, if arriving on these shores, fit the bill as an asylum seeker? If he should do so, he will not be housed among the wealthy ... An asset then?
:rolleyes:

can non whites be racist? are there non white racists? like what billy connolly said "your white 30ish year old male can be called any name in the world and has to take it.

Sponsored Links
Back