Price for new boiler install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm gueswing Si or junior.
No Worcester controls
No Worcester system filter
Bronze accredited installer with minimum warrenty.
Numerous installation errors as well as the cosmetic issues.
No benchmark completed
No building regs notification

Half eaten bale of hay from the installers horse!

It's not about the money I've had a few quotes, and all are supplying cheap sh!te spec gear... I want a Worcester bosch 32cdi boiler with Worcester bosch accessories too. Not Danfoss this and and other make that... I want it all Worcester bosch branded gear.... Is not me penny-pinching it's the people doing the quotes /installs... That's why I want to supply the parts so I know what I'm getting and it's all the same make...

Why a Worcester bosch accredited fitter wants to fit another brand of thermostat and timer is beyond me....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its got Worcester on it....... Danfoss, do you know who Danfoss are? quality products. Worcester aren't all that at all! Shame, you should take the blinkers off. Good luck with the install.

The prannet still thinks Worcester make their filter? :LOL:

Do you think they have an affiliation with the chemical manufacturers?

Do you think the chemical manufacturers have extrusion plant?

Do you think that they make their own containers?
I know they don't make there own filter, but I heard the were crap any way
Where is the original filling loop from WB?

I will ask them Monday, it's an added accessory with added cost i belive as is the pre made piping kit which they haven't used obviously?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm gueswing Si or junior....Nope they got that right
No Worcester controls...It has wave controller
No Worcester system filter...Nope
Bronze accredited installer with minimum warrenty.....I dunno? he did say I would get 7 years 8 if the WB system filter was installed.
Numerous installation errors as well as the cosmetic issues....I hope not....whats a common cut corners installation error?
No benchmark completed...Completed, but for all i know could have been fabricated?....He did measure the gas`s in flue, and gas rate with a meter..dunno what he was doing but he had all the digital gear.
No building regs notification....what is this, and do i need it? is it illegal to not supply one? does someone come and check his (their, 3 of them) work

Half eaten bale of hay from the installers horse!...is a horse regulations nowers days?

It's not about the money I've had a few quotes, and all are supplying cheap sh!te spec gear... I want a Worcester bosch 32cdi boiler with Worcester bosch accessories too. Not Danfoss this and and other make that... I want it all Worcester bosch branded gear.... Is not me penny-pinching it's the people doing the quotes /installs... That's why I want to supply the parts so I know what I'm getting and it's all the same make...

Why a Worcester bosch accredited fitter wants to fit another brand of thermostat and timer is beyond me....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its got Worcester on it....... Danfoss, do you know who Danfoss are? quality products. Worcester aren't all that at all! Shame, you should take the blinkers off. Good luck with the install.
yes but I want to keep all the same brand, I wound not by a BMW and expect fiat wheels

O and just one more thing!
a%20columbo%20season%203%20peter%20falk%20dvd%20review%20PDVD_031.jpg

So the pipe work is just a cosmetic thing? No effect on the performance of the system?

As its all going to be boxed in anyway(y)

so if I went the Valiant route, my install would have been a lot better?

so if I went the Valiant route, my install would have been a lot better?
In real world there is no such a thing you could always pay less and get more. By following this thread I am not surprised that you have got such a poor quality install.

My experiences have told me that once an installer is incompetent of doing first thing then he is likely incompetent of doing everything. So I am worrying about other aspects which can’t be seen by the pics, eg, water treatment, flue integrity etc.

For Vaillant at least you will have 10 years warranty, providing the install is up to standards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back