Price for new boiler install

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a screw on the backside of the flue (3 in all) that wont bite......this is flue to boiler screw??? does this mean anything to you?

water treatment I dont know about? but i have been checking the filter , a bit or crap in there, but not loads, I have been topping up with sentinal x100

I have 12 months warranty on the install, so need to iron out all the faults before then.

This Hallway job is turning into a nightmare.:cry:

but thanks too you all, even you haters for all the advice.(y)

Sponsored Links
You should have got the Brickies to install your Boiler, made a far better job than abortion of an install

You should have got the Brickies to install your Boiler, made a far better job than abortion of an install
tumblr_mphhnsmnEz1qlgi7no1_500.gif

Sponsored Links
C`mon bring it on......:mad:

But no effect to the function of the boiler?......thats my main concern....(n)

From what I read on this forum I thought pretty piping=better performance? but so far no comments on performance with ugly piping..:sneaky:

I`d rather save 1k that have pretty little knobs, and ribbons, just to make it look good, if there`s no performance gain??....and its all going to be boxed anyway in my case....sure it`d be great to have it looking nice taking up two wall spaces like a picaso or rembrant.......

But then down south its all about image.....

You`ll be sticking Vagazzle`s on them next.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I like you, you make me look good. It isn't right you pay all that money out then still get shafted. You should have been there when they fitted it and kept them on their toes. Seems like you can't trust anyone these days.

Was that boiler fitted by Stevie Wonder plumbing services FF'S ,Dan's mum would have done a better job !!

I like you, you make me look good. It isn't right you pay all that money out then still get shafted. You should have been there when they fitted it and kept them on their toes. Seems like you can't trust anyone these days.
Such is life....a good plumber is hard to find...(y) In fact a good anyone is hard to find:mrgreen:

There is a screw on the backside of the flue (3 in all) that wont bite......this is flue to boiler screw??? does this mean anything to you?

Yes it means that you haven't fitted the flue correctly

Yes it means that you haven't fitted the flue correctly
I would not do such a thing, If i had found that the last awkward screw would not go in, I would strip the whole install apart just to find out why?(n)

But not if it was someone elses install:whistle:.... I would say all is well and to manufactures spec..then pull out all my fancy tools and make I knew how to use them(y)

Then quickly scoupe up my gear before 6pm and make a hasty exit..(y)

Not sure you'd make that reference to Dan's old dear if he was standing in front of you. Or half the forum members that hold him in very high regard for that matter.

There's trolling for a laugh and then there's crossing the line

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back