Radio Controlled Cars

Sponsored Links
Nah - he's wimp. Don't like wimps. You are just a 'dandy'.

Sponsored Links
No, but I know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

My dear Michael Moody,,, When I said Cheapo battery ones, I did mean the low level entry models costing around £40 - £60. Ready built, no assembly required etc.

Hey Martian, why not buy them those small remote control helicopters instead of cars? Even more fun when they decide it's not for them. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey Martian, why not buy them those small remote control helicopters instead of cars? Even more fun when they decide it's not for them. ;) ;) ;) ;)

that's not a bad idea actually.... can you fly them outside?
plus it would keep them away from all the dog sh*&% left around these days.

I've got a customer that makes a living with remote helicopters working with English Heritage looking for loose bricks and bad flashing etc.

I've got a customer that makes a living with remote helicopters working with English Heritage looking for loose bricks and bad flashing etc.

What do you do for a living Joe, just curious

Buy, renovate and sell houses. Run an alarm company. Run a maintenance business. Buy, fix and set-up guitars. Loads of other things as well.

..... to get back onto topic..... RC cars, don't go for anything expensive at first, you will crash it!! nitro not ideal as a first car!!

That said, I've got (had???) an original unbuilt Tamiya Sand Scorcher circa 1980.... ooooh very rare!! ....... apart from the fact Tamiya re-released it this year :( Worth looking at as a second car after the first 'un has been smashed to bits, due to the fact it has proper alloy suspension chassis etc..... deffo not as fast as a nitro, but really good fun!!

So... obviously Joe and Di met up this weekend and didn't get on :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back