Rebeka (I CANT REMEMBER) Brooks inocent or guilty?

Innocent or Guilty

• Innocent until PROVEN guilty

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Guilty as hell

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did you see her on the tv this morning? is she, guilty as sin or innocent as a new born baby?

Sponsored Links
To be honest, the first possible response box to your questionnaire is a waste of valuable bandwidth.

Sponsored Links
Phone tapping, not personally, but she was in on the dodgy goings on, thats my opinion, i'm entitled to my own opinion, i may be wrong, i've been wrong before, but i'm sticking to it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Phone tapping, not personally, but she was in on the dodgy goings on, thats my opinion, i'm entitled to my own opinion, i may be wrong, i've been wrong before, but i'm sticking to it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
She knows - she's heard your calls :LOL:

Being a lying, conniving, self seeking ****
Fancy that, a powerful executive acting in a narcissistic way only to feather her nest.

Is it because she is a woman?

Get real you lot, welcome to corporate world. It would be a foolish board of directors that sought to employ a shrinking violet to head a large corporate empire.

Being a lying, conniving, self seeking ****
Fancy that, a powerful executive acting in a narcissistic way only to feather her nest.

Is it because she is a woman?

Get real you lot, welcome to corporate world. It would be a foolish board of directors that sought to employ a shrinking violet to head a large corporate empire.
So that's a guilty vote then :mrgreen:

Does this corporate world necessitate the acceptance of incursion into people's private lives (at particularly harrowing times for them) for the sake of selling a few copies?

I could not agree more 101, they have crossed the line and obviously have no morals what so ever, also i believe these people are far to powerfull, its like a James Bond movie. I sinscerely hope they get there come uppence.

[Does this corporate world necessitate the acceptance of incursion into people's private lives (at particularly harrowing times for them) for the sake of selling a few copies?
It is what has been selling "THE NEWS" since the word news was invented. :rolleyes:

Don't tell me the good people of this country like to read about knitting and pot plants...?

Er..no. What the gullible masses want is gutter dredged sensationalist diatribe fed to them from their favourite tabloid.

She couldnt remember that the Prime Minister attended her 40th birthday party

She said the Mcanns got a couple hundred grand for story, they got over a million!

Yep, shes a liar!

Sponsored Links
Back