Rebeka (I CANT REMEMBER) Brooks inocent or guilty?

Innocent or Guilty

• Innocent until PROVEN guilty

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Guilty as hell

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
You can see what Brookes is doing - she's slagging off politicians on both sides to take the heat off her old boss.
She's doing it well too.

What I would like to know is why Cameron sent her a text of condolence when she was fired in disgrace. Why would he do that unless he was in league with her?

Sponsored Links
What I would like to know is why Cameron sent her a text of condolence when she was fired in disgrace. Why would he do that unless he was in league with her?
Because they are friends and neighbours you numpty.

She and a few others have been charged with diverting the truth or words to that effect, i want to see her boss go down for his roll in the misery he caused in the miners strike.

I am proud to be the only person to vote to say she is innocent until proven guilty.

We don't know all the facts, the presumption of innocence is what makes England Great, who do you think we are, the Americans?

When the facts come out in open court and she is duly convicted I hope she gets seven to ten.

She and a few others have been charged with diverting the truth or words to that effect, i want to see her boss go down for his roll in the misery he caused in the miners strike.

I didn't know Scargill was her boss.

Sponsored Links
Back