Right angle chuck

No, not cheap.

Yes, less to lug around than a 2nd drill.

Maybe, it might be worth it to space/weight constrained luggers.

Sponsored Links
Well, today I decided to give it a go with a plastic box to see if it would work!

20151214_172325-jpg.89843

Wait a minute... someone has stolen my idea, and changed it; a lot!!! One of you scoundrels I assume! :eek::p

Sponsored Links
Wait a minute... someone has stolen my idea, and changed it; a lot!!! One of you scoundrels I assume! :eek::p
Have you seen how much that thing is? You would have to do A LOT of dryliners for it to pay for itself. I'm quite happy with a multitool, at least that does multiple jobs.

You would have to do A LOT of dryliners for it to pay for itself.
and that assumes it is actually delivered, since paying now is just a preorder which someone* might possibly consider delivering sometime at the end of the year.
Video at 43s shows the holes too close together, the lugs from adjacent boxes will collide.

*website is a single page thing with no contact details such as a street address, and their visible sec1.png sec2.png efforts at security are inadequate at best.

and that assumes it is actually delivered, since paying now is just a preorder which someone* might possibly consider delivering sometime at the end of the year.
Video at 43s shows the holes too close together, the lugs from adjacent boxes will collide.

*website is a single page thing with no contact details such as a street address, and their visible View attachment 122284 View attachment 122285 efforts at security are inadequate at best.
It's still just for pre-order?! This has been 'around' for a long time already. I would have thought it would be shipping by now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back