Rubiales. He's gone. Inevitable.

Sponsored Links
I think his wife must've tipped him over the edge. Imagine coming home from work after an entire nation of females have been in your ear all day to find the missus waiting with a few more choice words. Poor sod never stood a chance.
The sexual assault claim carries a 4-5 year jail term if her lawyers are good. For a kiss. Madness.

Sponsored Links
The shocking thing is this man supported women's football ⚽️ more than most. And that's how they repaid him.

I'm sure he's not my sort of man and maybe this opportunity was used to get rid of him for other things in his wardrobe.

The whole thing is just a giant farce, the football wasn't that good, the squealing womens commentary was even worse, then then someone kissed one of the players and that has now become the entire focus of the womens world cup 23.

The whole thing is just a giant farce, the football wasn't that good, the squealing women's commentary was even worse, then then someone kissed one of the players and that has now become the entire focus of the womens world cup 23.
I think Jonathan Pierce did a few matches in the commentary box but, to be fair, it's hard to tell when he gets over excited.:D

Commentary is not too bad when actually watching a game (although I enjoyed 'just the crowd noise' during the liniker strike) But what I really loathe is the snippets of over-excited commentary highlights that they play on radio news - it is just pointless unwanted screaming and shouting, and its 10x worse when its a women doing it.

And the respect for the women that all those that argue about transgender. Gone in a flash.

Long way for women and sport to go yet.

And the respect for the women that all those that argue about transgender. Gone in a flash.

Long way for women and sport to go yet.
Yes many will adopt a cause that they don't feel particularly strongl about, in order to ride the popular wave to promote their own narrative.

Sponsored Links
Back