Scoundrels

Sponsored Links
It always easier to name the people who look after us.

The Police.

As much as will go as far to acknowledge they were in part to blame.

Is anyone suggesting:
All Liverpool fans had tickets for the match.

No one was pìssed up

No one pushed from the back

No one gained entry illegally

No one is blaming The Dead but was every Liverpool fan that day innocent.

Questions open to all. Please also state your qualifications backing up why you know best!!!!

It's also been freely used against people who voted to leave the EU, and worse.
Liverpool had the good sense to vote to stay in the EU...

Some might say that those who have been proven wrong over their decision to do the opposite are deserving of such a term (if it has been used against them), in addition to those who still perpetuate the myth about Hillsborough!

As has been proved.

Don't go there.
I'll go there...

Give proof of that!

You have of course been proven to be a complete a*sehole with that comment (y)

Sponsored Links
It always easier to name the people who look after us.

The Police.

As much as will go as far to acknowledge they were in part to blame.

Is anyone suggesting:

No one was pìssed up

Questions open to all. Please also state your qualifications backing up why you know best!!!!
The Hillsborough Independent Panel:

"After more than 20 years of advocacy by the family campaign group, in 2010 the Hillsborough Independent Panel (HIP) was formed under instruction from Parliament and was led by The Right Reverend James Jones KBE (Bishop of Liverpool until 2013). Its purpose was to assist in the full public disclosure of information relating to the disaster. The Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel was published in September 2012, finding Liverpool fans were not responsible for the disaster, and that the main cause was a lack of police control."

Linky Linky

"Barristers for police officers at the new inquests had repeatedly emphasised allegations of drunkenness and misbehaviour, while the families’ lawyers denounced them as “perpetuating the cover-up”.

On Tuesday, the jury rejected those police claims, ruling unanimously that the fans did not contribute to the dangerous situation at Hillsborough that day"

Linky Linky2

Qualified enough for you?

Stop going on with the lies...

It only makes you look stupid!

When the police alter their statements, lie through the media that the fans were urinating on dead bodies, there is something gone badly wrong with the law and order system.

Kingandy2 can speak for himself but Odds was being deliberately provocative, I take the comment to be as much against the substance of what he said as him as an individual. Pretending that a few supporters were responsible and slagging them is to slag all liverpool fans, and indeed the peole of Liverpool. Its not rocket science

Blup

"After more than 20 years of advocacy by the family campaign group, in 2010 the Hillsborough Independent Panel (HIP) was formed under instruction from Parliament and was led by The Right Reverend James Jones KBE (Bishop of Liverpool until 2013). Its purpose was to assist in the full public disclosure of information relating to the disaster. The Report of the Hillsborough Independent Panel was published in September 2012, finding Liverpool fans were not responsible for the disaster, and that the main cause was a lack of police control."

Linky Linky

"Barristers for police officers at the new inquests had repeatedly emphasised allegations of drunkenness and misbehaviour, while the families’ lawyers denounced them as “perpetuating the cover-up”.

On Tuesday, the jury rejected those police claims, ruling unanimously that the fans did not contribute to the dangerous situation at Hillsborough that day"

Linky Linky2

Nope

Linky Linky

Linky Linky2

You haven't answered one of my questions

Is anyone suggesting:

No one was pìssed up

I'm sure all those things happened. But those things happen at many football matches. Just because some Liverpool fans were guilty of bad behaviour, doesn't mean they caused the disaster.

The fatal crush was caused by the police making catastrophic errors. They knew a large crowd would develop because there were so few turnstiles. But for some reason they decided not to follow the plan that had worked really well at the semi-final at Hillsborough the previous year.

There were two main ways they changed the previous year's plan, which led to the disaster. Firstly, they didn't deploy cordons outside the ground to manage the unavoidable crowd build up. And secondly, they didn't close off the two central pens when they were full. Either of these actions would have prevented the crush. Both decisions were inexplicable.

You haven't answered one of my questions
What you're trying to do is drag the reputations of the victims of Hillsborough and Liverpool fans in general through the mud yet again...

Despite the conclusions of the inquiries/inquests stating that the fans weren't to blame...

Your nasty rhetoric on this subject indeed makes you the scum of the earth!

But here's a question for you...

Why do you hate Liverpool fans so much that you wish to tarnish them yet again by questioning the truth?

Last edited:
Your nasty rhetoric on this subject indeed makes you the scum of the earth!

But here's a question for you...

Why do you hate Liverpool fans so much that you wish to tarnish them yet again by questioning the truth?

I don't hate anyone , that's a strong word.

I love the Germans and the Japanese yet I do think they of old had something to do with innocent deaths.
Don't dislike Russians.

My least favourite football club is Liverpool but I don't hate the good people of Liverpool. I don't hate anyone.

Sponsored Links
Back