Scoundrels

When the police alter their statements, lie through the media that the fans were urinating on dead bodies, there is something gone badly wrong with the law and order system.

Kingandy2 can speak for himself but Odds was being deliberately provocative, I take the comment to be as much against the substance of what he said as him as an individual. Pretending that a few supporters were responsible and slagging them is to slag all liverpool fans, and indeed the peole of Liverpool. Its not rocket science

Blup
Watching a large, aggressive bunch of Liverpool fans crowding the gates at the Leppings Lane End just before kick-off in order to gain free entry into the match is plenty of evidence to suggest their intent on that day. Drunk or not, their actions contributed to the overcrowding and subsequent crush as fans already present were pushed toward the fencing. You could see many were hauled up from the stand above the area as they sought to escape their advance - just as the Juve fans ran to get away from the invasion, four years earlier.
Accusing them of these overt actions is not to condemn the majority of fans that day who entered the ground fairly, in time to watch the match.
One for all and all for one is a laughable thing to say as the chaos reduced events to every man, woman and child for themselves.
I will not repeat the awful accusations made in The Sun nor do i condemn Liverpool fans in general. But i know what i saw. And i know what football firms were capable of once they got going.

Sponsored Links
And you'll have seen it many times before, and even since.

And no one died.

Why do you think that is?
Fences.
Nobody could escape the surge by going pitchside; such as the day of the crush at Bolton Wanderers in 1946 during a cup tie, when some folk sadly died but many saved themselves by climbing over the hoardings onto the pitch. They couldn't do this at Hillsbrough due to the actions of fans throughout the 70s, leading to clubs erecting those bloody great fences.

Sponsored Links
Watching a large, aggressive bunch of Liverpool fans crowding the gates at the Leppings Lane End just before kick-off in order to gain free entry into the match is plenty of evidence to suggest their intent on that day. Drunk or not, their actions contributed to the overcrowding and subsequent crush as fans already present were pushed toward the fencing. You could see many were hauled up from the stand above the area as they sought to escape their advance - just as the Juve fans ran to get away from the invasion, four years earlier.
Accusing them of these overt actions is not to condemn the majority of fans that day who entered the ground fairly, in time to watch the match.
One for all and all for one is a laughable thing to say as the chaos reduced events to every man, woman and child for themselves.
I will not repeat the awful accusations made in The Sun nor do i condemn
Not one policeman got up that morning with the intent to kill someone. A good few Ticketless Liverpool fans got up that morning with ttw intent of getting in that ground come what may.
Liverpool fans in general. But i know what i saw. And i know what football firms were capable of once they got going.
One of my best mates is an avid LIVERPOOL fan he doesn't deny it

I will not repeat the awful accusations made in The Sun nor do i condemn Liverpool fans in general. But i know what i saw. And i know what football firms were capable of once they got going.

Did you follow anyone to away games in them days

Fences.
Nobody could escape the surge by going pitchside; such as the day of the crush at Bolton Wanderers in 1946 during a cup tie, when some folk sadly died but many saved themselves by climbing over the hoardings onto the pitch. They couldn't do this at Hillsbrough due to the actions of fans throughout the 70s, leading to clubs erecting those bloody great fences.
About 4 years previous to Hillsborough. I attended Grimsby Towns Blundell Park.
Last game of the season

Capacity couldn't have been no more than 10000.

Chelsea were Given about 2000 tickets. 15000 plus must have made their way from King's Cross that day

I had a ticket and was right at the front against the fence.

The inevitable crush started to happen at KO.

I was crushed tight against the fence could hardly breath. I was only a small lad on his own.

Fans started climbing the to escape the crush. Lots of confusion as to what was happening. Idiot fans thought it was an excuse to dance on the pitch and have a go at the home supporters.

Sensible fans in the stand were yelling at the idiots to get off the pitch.

But there really was a disaster happening had it not been for a copper in front of me who ordered the gates to be opened.

My luck was I was by one of the gates and that I had a big strong fella protecting me from the crush that enabled me to escape.

The actions of that one copper averted many deaths I'm sure.

Grimsby fans were all moved to the stand behind the opposite goal. Chelsea then were given 3 stands.

Had it been a disaster the blame rightly so would have been aimed at Chelsea's idiot drunk ticket less fans.

About 4 years previous to Hillsborough. I attended Grimsby Towns Blundell Park.
Last game of the season

Capacity couldn't have been no more than 10000.

Chelsea were Given about 2000 tickets. 15000 plus must have made their way from King's Cross that day

I had a ticket and was right at the front against the fence.

The inevitable crush started to happen at KO.

I was crushed tight against the fence could hardly breath. I was only a small lad on his own.

Fans started climbing the to escape the crush. Lots of confusion as to what was happening. Idiot fans thought it was an excuse to dance on the pitch and have a go at the home supporters.

Sensible fans in the stand were yelling at the idiots to get off the pitch.

But there really was a disaster happening had it not been for a copper in front of me who ordered the gates to be opened.

My luck was I was by one of the gates and that I had a big strong fella protecting me from the crush that enabled me to escape.

The actions of that one copper averted many deaths I'm sure.

Grimsby fans were all moved to the stand behind the opposite goal. Chelsea then were given 3 stands.

Had it been a disaster the blame rightly so would have been aimed at Chelsea's idiot drunk ticket less fans.

Not really comparable to an FA Cup sf at a 40k(?) capacity ground, is it?

One of my best mates is an avid LIVERPOOL fan he doesn't deny it
Wouldn't happen to be that 'Polish mate' of yours would it? ;)

But you said, "Ask Everton fans who have been tard (sic) by the same brush"

Everton fans come from Liverpool too, thus you are one of those guilty of that offence!

And Everton fans were the first to support their football rivals, as they always do and vice versa...

You really are a clueless muppet!

Last edited:
Not really comparable to an FA Cup sf at a 40k(?) capacity ground, is it?

As you pointed out correctly it was not as big. Yet fitting 17000 into a 10000 capacity was never going to be safe.

I've been to Hillsborough not sure if you have. It would have held about 47000 if memory serves me right.

Forest would had maybe 20000 Liverpool maybe would had 27000 tickets.

Over 50000 Liverpool fans turned up that day.

Even then Hillsborough was antiquated shït hole. Never was it geared up for such numbers, in or outside the ground.

Police would have advised Forest and Liverpool fan not to travel without tickets.

Thank you.

Tell me is there any other bait you like?

Have you asked any?
Elle

My guess is you don't know what your talking about.

Its not a nice link below. But do take a look.

I condemn these sick Everton fans as I would Chelsea who I have no doubt have sung it before

Sponsored Links
Back