Ryobi ERH-650V any good?

Big-All
Do you mind (or am I allowed to ask) if you are a trade person or a DIY’er like myself be it still under training as my good wife can justify.

Perhaps we should have two lists one for trade people and one for Diyers. However I still don’t think that I would be top of the list but perhaps a close runner up!

ok full story the ryobi is my secondery kit ;)

at the price you can try a ryobi tool and if i am impressed i buy the dewalt or bosch eqivilent if then i dont think the ryobi is up to it in reality its well up to the task that i ask of the tools i am a bench joiner/ cabinet maker/ carpenter
most of my work is workshop based with bespoked furniture often for awkward spaces my mainstay but turn my hands to other carpentry tasks or fitting the furniture i have made

my other tools are

24v bosch

hammer drill
circular saw
jigsaw
14.4v drill driver

18v dewalt

hammer drill
angle drill
jigsaw
angle grinder
cutout tool[omnisaw type]
reciprecal saw

dewalt 240v

dw642 flip saw
dw712 slider
dw62 circ saw

others

clark bench sander
morticer
planer thicknesser
2x3 inch sanders
detail sander
1/3 sheet sander
3x1/2 sheet
hitachi m12v router
buiscut cutter
arrow 100 pin gun
band saw
4 vatious routers[plus the ryobi]
sds drill
2xhammer drills
clark combination table chop saw

now my collection may seem excessive but i can't actualy drive so the multiples allow me to work off base on projects at 2 different locations leaving the relivent powertools at each location carrying only prized hand tools with me at all times and still have a full kit at the workshop
and if for any reason i loose say 4 pieces of ryobi kit its not the end off the world :rolleyes: :D ;)

Sponsored Links
I've had one for a couple of years. Good piece of kit. £40 has got to be a bargin, go for it./

Glitch in the system somewhere. The question I answered was posted 7th June 2014.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back