Safety Lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble with it being a valid record might be that this topic largely comprises posts from joe-90 and the consequent slappings.

I assume I'm not the only one mentally pacing up and down, like an expectant father outside the delivery room, until the next news from Penster arrives?

Sponsored Links
Baxi Barcelona is the winner, if only for this delicious moment...

when it wouldn't start (again) I calmly removed the gas supply, drained the system, unclipped it from the wall and stood on the back doorstep casting the offending **** onto the grass. Oh the sweet moment of revenge as it cartwheeled across the lawn.

softus said:
I assume I'm not the only one
Me too - it's getting ridiculous. Maybe we should all descend on Penster tomorrow and sort this boiler out once and for all?

descend on Penster
Good idea.

Can't believe this guy joe
[code:1]says -
I simply gave another possible option - do you have a problem with that? [/code:1]
because Joe for the umpteenth time, you couldn't even describe the flow switch you were fumbling over because you don't know this boiler, or boilers generally. You described two impossible flow switch problems which can't exist here. When you heard another flowswitch mentioned, which is nothing to do with the problem you thought you knew about, you jumped on that as a possibility. Yes it is - so what, so is the pcb, temp sensor connections, loose wires, all sorts.

I've had a couple of dozen of this model boiler in bits, I daresay that's a couple of hundred between all of us. Have you ever seen one?

You are not "giving another possible option". A flow switch (not one you'd heard of) and other standard possibilities are in the mrfs intructions, which you certainly hadn't read when you started your ignorant interjections based on some different problem you heard of on a different boiler with different bits - they are not all the same.
You're just an ignoramus gobbing off, which everyone is fed up with.

Why don't you go on a medical forum and start being an ar5eh*le there - you must have had a pain once which you can tell people about a dozen or so times. Bound to be someone there who's got a pain. They will also complain about you, when you say that they might have what you had.

Please go away.

Sponsored Links
PaulAH said:
Baxi Barcelona is the winner, if only for this delicious moment...
rotf & lcfmssaiacptabwctop (laughter cascading from my split sides as in a copper pipe torn asunder by winter's cruel twist of physics)

chrishutt said:
Me too - it's getting ridiculous. Maybe we should all descend on Penster tomorrow and sort this boiler out once and for all?

You're thinking of a gang diagnosis?

ChrisR said:
descend on Penster
Good idea.

Why don't you go on a medical forum and start being an ar5eh*le there -
Please go away.

When the argument is lost - the abuse begins.

Let's face it mate. You can't out argue me so you are simply being obnoxious.

You don't have the slightest idea what is wrong with the boiler and neither do BG.

Let's hope that your local GP does a better diagnostic next time you present with a minor problem.

BTW, I'm pretty good on medical problems so feel free to talk about whatever is eating away at you. Lay on couch, there's a good chap.

joe

OK then, earn some credibility, what is your IQ, and what do you do for a living?

joe-90 said:
BTW, I'm pretty good on medical problems ...

No joe, you aren't. But why don't you use that IQ of yours and tell all of us wrong people why you joined the forum. But please don't use any those big words of yours, we might not cope.

joe-90 said:

You are not arguing your case, you made a statement and you make minor modifications before repeating it (ad nausium)

[Apologies to oilman for mistakenly attributing this quote to him - this was unintentional and the error has now been corrected below...]
joe-90 said:
joe, your vocabulary is that of a 17 year-old, and I've just understood how it would be possible for you to have an incredibly high IQ - are you perhaps 8 years old?

Softus said:
joe, your vocabulary is that of a 17 year-old, and I've just understood how it would be possible for you to have an incredibly high IQ - are you perhaps 8 years old?

No way, Joe was NINE years old back in the early seventies, so I'd estimate he'd be balding and over 40 by now.

No, this guy is definitely not the REAL deal, in fact his insistance on having the last word has convinced me he is really.........

......a girl.

Sorry Penster, I know you're a girl (if not please send back the photos, and all offers (implied or specific) are null and void).
PS Did I read somewhere that you have a problem with your boiler?
PPS Didn't mean to make this thread even longer, it just popped out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back