Schoolgirls wearing short skirts...

Agree with all you say JBR.

Contrary to what the 'new-age educationalists' say, streaming was (and still is) a great system.
And state grammar schools and the eleven plus.
This was a perfectly fair system and offered grammar school places to those children whose intelligence made them suitable for that sort of education, regardless of how rich or poor their families were.

Sponsored Links
Something wrong with this ****ing country I've seen infant school children wearing hi vis
Not necessarily.
At the mining museum where I (voluntarily) show school parties around, young children often arrive wearing hi-vis jackets. No particular advantage on-site, but when we set off to walk around the off-site areas, including a very busy road, I can see why they are useful.

Something wrong with this ****ing country I've seen infant school children wearing hi vis
Not necessarily.
At the mining museum where I (voluntarily) show school parties around, young children often arrive wearing hi-vis jackets. No particular advantage on-site, but when we set off to walk around the off-site areas, including a very busy road, I can see why they are useful.

I think it's pathetic and discourages common sense. Safety obsessed this country is, unlike any other.

Sponsored Links
Just remember, some of these male teachers could be as young as 22/23 themselves. The schoolgirls could be as old as 18 (if they've stopped on for 6th form) Human nature laddie. Tell me a red blooded male who wouldn't find his heart rate increased by the sight of a shapely pair o legs. ;);)

Noseall :LOL:

A friend of mine is a janitor at one of the local high schools. He tells me the teachers can't keep the bairns in the school during the day time,, and he has trouble keeping them out at night.

Returning to the opening post, although it is not entirely unnatural for an attraction to take place given the situation, it is stupid and naive for an adult not to reflect upon the unnatural nature of the context of the relationship. In short, as my mother used to say, although you can't control your emotions, you can control what you do about them.

I'm disappointed by the headteachers's inability to trust to her own judgement when she appoints members of staff. Says more about her proclivity than anything else.

When I was a student aged 21 I worked for five months as English assistant at a Poly in Spain. Half the students were Venezuelan, half of those were girls and half were drop-dead gorgeous. They knew it and they used to sit slouched in the front row, short skirts on and legs well apart, so that I could see everything. To be honest it was a huge distraction as I had to make a massive effort not to let my eyes drift downwards all through the lesson.

When I was a student aged 21 I worked for five months as English assistant at a Poly in Spain. Half the students were Venezuelan, half of those were girls and half were drop-dead gorgeous. They knew it and they used to sit slouched in the front row, short skirts on and legs well apart, so that I could see everything. To be honest it was a huge distraction as I had to make a massive effort not to let my eyes drift downwards all through the lesson.

Living up to your nom de plume then??

:giggle:

Half the students were Venezuelan, half of those were girls and half were drop-dead gorgeous. They knew it and they used to sit slouched in the front row, short skirts on and legs well apart, so that I could see everything.
SLUTS!

(You lucky bugger.)

Sponsored Links
Back