Sexy burglar alarm..?

Eye of the beholder mate.

If you seriously think that a grey box is intrinsically more sexually arousing than a cream box, or vice-versa, then you are mistaken.

Sponsored Links
If you seriously think that a grey box is intrinsically more sexually arousing than a cream box, or vice-versa, then you are mistaken.

Golly gosh, you actually don't know what a Nest thermostat looks like, do you? You must be stuck in another century as well. :cautious: Try Google... that's www.google.co.uk ...and you'll see a picture if you type in "nest thermostat" and then click on the Images link.

Golly gosh, you actually don't know what a Nest thermostat looks like, do you? You must be stuck in another century as well. :cautious: Try Google... that's www.google.co.uk ...and you'll see a picture if you type in "nest thermostat" and then click on the Images link.

Here you go :)

Last edited:
If he finds that sexually arousing, he has unusual tastes.

Sponsored Links
Well... I do... and I do. But... I will admit to this too... having nothing on the wall (in terms of burglar alarm keypad) is even better in my eyes.

Also, that's a very good picture for our aged friend, JohnD, as it's showing the temperature in old-money... he'll understand that, nae problem.

Also, that's a very good picture for our aged friend, JohnD, as it's showing the temperature in old-money... he'll understand that, nae problem.

Bloody cheek i'm not that old!!

Yes, not sure if he's aware those are open on the internet... Might be worth locking down if not.

I like your other pics in your photobucket better
Yup! I've just ordered canvas prints of the lot. :mrgreen:

Maybe the OP could integrate the 2, a bland keypad vinyl wrapped with a picture, to find his sexy keypad? :cool:

OK boys, help me out a bit more... according to the Installer, Pyronix say their WiFi module won't be out until the new year... so that leaves GSM module or Ethernet module, neither of which I want... so my plan is to go without for the time-being and just get a system that can be upgraded.

So, he reckons £400 for the Pyronix Enforcer Home Control+ panel, 2 x key fobs, 2 x PIRs and 2 x door contacts... plus a wired bell / siren box with backlight... fitted. No keypad. Future upgrade to app. / Cloud / WiFi / joy.

Does that sound OK for up t'North? I've never bought a burglar alarm in my life.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back