Sheds with Beds.

"MUPPET" I thought this was a discussion forum, not a centre for abuse.

I am ever so sorry that I hurt your feelings by calling you a Muppet, please don't cry, wipe that eye.

As regards your explanation, that law has been created out of a Liberal Attitude.

Yea, stopping the police from just randomly inspecting peoples property without a warrant.

How liberal!

And judges not giving out warrants "cus the guy has a shed or a spare room"

Why blow me, what a liberal attitude.

I doubt however that the BBC actually knocked on the doors and asked if they had any illegals staying, I would have thought that they found out by covert detective work.

Which border control/police are equally capable of, but unlike the BBC they actually need to assemble real evidence to be able to do anything, which would take a large amount of resources to do, just to deal with individual cases.

Whereas the BBC can just do a flyover and say "look at all those sheds with beds, why they must be full of illegal immigrants".

Sponsored Links
Have we hit a nerve ????

Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

duty_calls.png

Sponsored Links
Why?

It's big and dirty and loud, and there are muggers and rapists everywhere, and illegal immigrants with aids under every box.

Border Agency can and do call unannounced wherever they like. The problem with these "Sheds with Beds" is when the local council want to inspect them. Local council have to give the owners 24hrs notice, thus giving them plenty of time to move the illegals on. What's needed is a big change in the law, allowing councils immediate access without warning, coupled with the powers to take the "Landlords" to court and order the immediate demolition of the "Shed".
The courts need the power to impose unlimited fines and imprisonment on the "Landlords" and the power to seize assets , thought to have been acquired through their illegal activities.

Perhaps they should charge a few thousand of these "Landlords " with human trafficking offences, while their at it. I can't believe an illegal just turns up on someone's doorstep asking for a "Shed with a bed." So obviously the local community know about the ongoing situation.

PS,,, nice username Arthur.Jackson. . do you really have 2 shed loads of illegals in your garden ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JJs ideas are good but the reality is that the government know all about the underclass of illegals. If you get rid of them then the hotels and restaurants of London would have to pay minimum wage - and the price of staying in London would rise even higher and put tourists off. They won't change anything in a hurry.

allowing councils immediate access without warning

If the council turned up on my doorstep demanding immediate access with no warning to my property, just because I have a shed/spare room.

Well then, I would gladly let them in and then introduce them to Mr 9 iron.

allowing councils immediate access without warning

If the council turned up on my doorstep demanding immediate access with no warning to my property, just because I have a shed/spare room.

Well then, I would gladly let them in and then introduce them to Mr 9 iron.

Those illegals do have funny names. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back