Something that stinks to high heaven.

S

SammyInnit

I'm having a problem with my neighbours. They like smoking weed and while I don't mind what they do or smoke generally speaking, I can't stand the smell of it nor it wafting through my house and having to close my windows every sunny afternoon because they've decided to get half their phone book over for a sesh. Once or twice I've put on clothes that were tainted by the smell of it and I can't be doing with that.

So the only indirect thing I can think of is to fight fire with fire and leave something near my fence in the garden that stinks so bad it wants to make you sick, just until they get the message and take it into their own house.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Are they the sort of people who, if you approached them politely and explained the problem, would say "OMG I'm sorry, I'll shut my windows/go down the end of the garden/etc"?

Are they the sort of people who, if you approached them politely and explained the problem, would say "OMG I'm sorry, I'll shut my windows/go down the end of the garden/etc"?

Absolutely not. They're the sort that would call the other half of the phone book to make a point.

Sponsored Links
Have you had any words with them about this at all?

Again, they don't strike me as the kind who would enjoy me discussing their habits with them and could do more damage than serve as resolve which I think would be the outcome of such endeavours.

Report them to the police. Ideally have a friend call, and say they live a few houses along on the other side of the road but have smelt it when walking past and seen lots of people coming and going, and they think they are dealing.

Back