Subway

[

Well done whiteshite.

That must be the biggest racist statement made at any time on DIYNOT,and he's allowed to get away with it.

Amazing! Whiteshite calls me coathanger so I call him whiteshite and someone interprets it as a racist comment.
TBH, now you've pointed it out I can see how it could be termed a racist comment.
It was not intended as a racist comment. But it was intended to be insulting.
But isn't it incredible I make a comment that could be interpreted as a racist comment and someone points it out.

Where were you when all the other racist comments were and continue to be made?

It show's you up for what you are.

Sponsored Links
[

Well done whiteshite.

That must be the biggest racist statement made at any time on DIYNOT,and he's allowed to get away with it.

Amazing! Whiteshite calls me coathanger so I call him whiteshite and someone interprets it as a racist comment.
TBH, now you've pointed it out I can see how it could be termed a racist comment.
It was not intended as a racist comment. But it was intended to be insulting.
But isn't it incredible I make a comment that could be interpreted as a racist comment and someone points it out.

Where were you when all the other racist comments were and continue to be made?

Back-tracking now are we? I don't remember any of the other 'insulting' comments or genuine comments being combined with someone's colour.

He could get a job in the circus backpedaling at that speed. :p

Sponsored Links
Depends whether he's actually black or white. :rolleyes: Or indeed if the person saying it to him is black or white. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He will wait and wait and wait for a post which he can attack and distance himself from his comment. (Or post tons and tonnes).

Don't worry RH, our memories are long. :evil: (Give someone enough rope...).

Shall I report him? Or would that make me a big, hysterical, girls-blouse just like him?

Such a numb-nuts. (Apologies. Down to his level with the juvenile insults.)

I often wonder if Whiteshite and RBJ are really prophets of the Religion of Hate.

You get more hysterical and more ridiculous with every drivel-filled post.

Couple of pictures for you so you know what real 'prophets of the Religion of Hate' look like.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So provide a link so that we can see the context of the pictures. How old were they? Where were they taken, etc?

Your wild claims again without supporting information.

I'll take a wild guess and say sometime after September 11th 2001 and were probably taken during a march here in the UK, possibly London

Don't ask how i arrived at that, its just a hunch! ;)

I often wonder if Whiteshite and RBJ are really prophets of the Religion of Hate.

You get more hysterical and more ridiculous with every drivel-filled post.

Couple of pictures for you so you know what real 'prophets of the Religion of Hate' look like.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So provide a link so that we can see the context of the pictures. How old were they? Where were they taken, etc?

Your wild claims again without supporting information.

I'll take a wild guess and say sometime after September 11th 2001 and were probably taken during a march here in the UK, possibly London

Don't ask how i arrived at that, its just a hunch! ;)

Actually, It's from the Religion Of Peace (no, I didn't make this up - oh the irony :LOL: :LOL: ) demonstration in London 2011.

Try not to do all of Coathanger's research for him. He's not the sharpest tool, but I reckon he should just about manage to use Google. :rolleyes:

Hanger will be along in a minute claiming it's all faked and photoshopped. :rolleyes:

Trouble is, this thread is going the same way as every other thread RH posts on. Bringing it down to everyone here is a racist.

I don't know how to talk with him anymore. :( He's distancing himself from posters who might otherwise agree with him.
Some people seem to think animals in this country are slaughtered more humanely than Halal.......definitely not the case
What do you base this statement on?
The fact that a friend of mine runs his own abattoir.
Okay, someone's got to ask...

Why is your friend allowing this if it’s his business and/or in charge? Is he cruel or just doesn't have the method to do it humanely? (Neither being an excuse). I thought they were regulated by the RSPCA anyway, in this country? :confused:

Come on, BT, read up on it before jumping in the deep end and making a fool of yourself.
Or is this your prejudice showing through again?
:confused:

Okay, let me tell you my understanding of GD on a social network and a bit about how you come across...

No one is on trial here.
It's fine to ask a question. In fact that's kinda the point of forums.
It's nice, but not essential, to get an answer without trolling or personal attack.
Try using common sense where there is no link and think for yourself.
The law is always the law for any given country and laws differ between countries. So the law can be, but not always, an absolute right or wrong - just what is legal for that country and is subject to change over time.
'Yes' and 'No' are acceptable answers. Use them occasionally and don't be afraid of using them in the context of your own opinion.
Talking of which...

An opinion is just that! It can be right or wrong but "no one is on trial here". You can post well, when you want. But you are hell bent on distancing yourself from just about everyone here. Why? (Troll?). You keep doing the equivalent of barging into a church shouting there is no God. That makes me question your motives.
Talking of which...

A majority support, or a minority support of one, of any opinion doesn't make it right or wrong; even in a Democracy! It is the framework we work within or are forced to work within using the law. (Re: comment above).

Intelligence or intelligent people get things wrong, (Look in the mirror once in a while). Recognise the difference between a SOH and racism.

Disclaimer. Postings are mine and mine alone. Everyone with an IQ >2 knows this. It's common sense. Re: comment above. But maybe we need to formally state this in every walk of life for the aspurgers and posters who come across like spivs or defenders of 'scull crackers' in Court.

Sorry if I missed one or two or coukd have put it better....

Does anyone really think that a word play from 'Whitespirit' to 'Whiteshite' has racist overtones here?

It seems pretty routine here for posters to come up with derogatory versions of other users handles.

I have no idea whether It was meant one way or the other, but it doesn't read like that to me.

I tend to think any of that (name changing) is childish anyway - but ready to be shown if/ when I have done the same.

Anyway ... Carry on.

Does anyone really think that a word play from 'Whitespirit' to 'Whiteshite' has racist overtones here?

It seems pretty routine here for posters to come up with derogatory versions of other users handles.

I have no idea whether It was meant one way or the other, but it doesn't read like that to me.
I agree Micilin. But, and I think this is the point others were making too, if it were the other way around he'd be shouting "RACIST! " from the highest mountain.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. He's been caught with his pants down this time and his 'willie waving' has caught up with him. I still want to like him, but he sure don't make it easy... :rolleyes:

Obviously not. White folk (black too) couldn't give a flying fook. If it went from "Blackspirit" to "Blackshite" however... well we know how that would play out. Both white and black folk wouldn't give a fook once again but some lonely do gooders desperate to appear libby lefty would pounce on it to save the poor coloureds cos their great great grand parents were mistreated. They would help continue racial difference whilst making themselves feel better and probably drag this on for 50 pages plus.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back