Tents ⛺️

You do come out with some sh*te.
It wasn't always mortgage free, in fact there was a fair bit of scrimping and saving going on and doing without,so don't patronize me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Sponsored Links
An estimated 1.8m UK households containing nearly 3.8 million people, including 1 million children, were destitute at some point in 2022, according to the study, published by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF). Half of destitute households tried to get by on less than £85 a week after housing costs, with a quarter reporting no income at all.

Poverty campaigners, teachers and frontline welfare workers have expressed growing alarm about the damaging effects of destitution, particularly on children, including physical ill health, undernourishment, mental illness, social isolation, school absences and poor classroom behaviour.

Destitution is defined as the inability to meet basic physical needs to stay warm, dry, clean and fed, either because of a lack of clothing, heating, shelter or food, or because household income falls below a minimum level after housing costs – ranging from £95 a week for a single adult to £205 a week for a couple with two children.

The Guardian

Living in a tent is still a step up from cardboard city.

It wasn't always mortgage free, in fact there was a fair bit of scrimping and saving going on and doing without,so don't patronize me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

So the people that can’t afford to buy a house or can’t afford enough fuel or food are just lazy feckers…..if they had worked hard like you everything would be rosy.

at least that’s what the Daily Mail told you to think

so don't patronize me that I don't know what I'm talking about
It is not my fault you don’t know what you are talking about.

Its your choice to post lazy right wing tropes, just don’t get upset when you get challenged

Sponsored Links
Himmie, please stop trying to get another thread shut because you lost the argument on another thread.
I was locked out of that thread, as you know full well.
Please don't misrepresent the reason for me not posting in that thread. That's dishonest.

I was locked out of that thread, as you know full well.
Please don't misrepresent the reason for me not posting in that thread. That's dishonest.
You lost the argument numerous times, got stroppy and posted personal insults, hence why you got locked out.

1) you dishonestly tried to claim Hamas aren’t terrorists
2) you refuse to accept you got the location of Gaze ind est wrong
3) you refuse to accept Denso was correct

and many others

You just can’t admit you are wrong, that’s your problem, nobody elses

You lost the argument numerous times, got stroppy and posted personal insults, hence why you got locked out.

1) you dishonestly tried to claim Hamas aren’t terrorists
2) you refuse to accept you got the location of Gaze ind est wrong
3) you refuse to accept Denso was correct

and many others

You just can’t admit you are wrong, that’s your problem, nobody elses
Don't be ridiculous, and dishonest yet again.
I never denied that Hamas are designated as terrorists by UK, US and Israel.
I never denied goading you into providing more information about GIE, as it was fillyboy did it for you.
Both you and Denso were unable to provide the requested information.
Denso has still not provided the requested information. And he was making ludicrous claims.

You were both in a spot. And sure as day follows night I was locked out of the thread.
Sure I made a few relatively innocuous comments, like 'don't be stoopid'.
I also made some very accurate comments about the dishonesty and abuse from you, fuillyboy, Denso, et al.
But you, and they are allowed to be dishonest with your abuse, but I'm not allowed to point out your dishonesty.

Your logic is such that you think I am locked out of the thread for losing an argument.
Such is the logic of one who defends a proven racist, because "he's really a jolly nice chap".
Your inability to see through lies has been proven by your vote for Brexit.

Don't be ridiculous, and dishonest yet again.
I never denied that Hamas are designated as terrorists by UK, US and Israel.
I never denied goading you into providing more information about GIE, as it was fillyboy did it for you.
Both you and Denso were unable to provide the requested information.
Denso has still not provided the requested information. And he was making ludicrous claims.

You were both in a spot. And sure as day follows night I was locked out of the thread.
Sure I made a few relatively innocuous comments, like 'don't be stoopid'.
I also made some very accurate comments about the dishonesty and abuse from you, fuillyboy, Denso, et al.
But you, and they are allowed to be dishonest with your abuse, but I'm not allowed to point out your dishonesty.

Your logic is such that you think I am locked out of the thread for losing an argument.
Such is the logic of one who defends a proven racist, because "he's really a jolly nice chap".
Your inability to see through lies has been proven by your vote for Brexit.
Being a sore loser is not a good look.

Being a sore loser is not a good look.
Either exploiting the authority to lock threads, or exclude your adversary or running to the mods when you're on the spot is a coward's response.
Especially after your numerous lies about me. And I'm the one who is excluded for ad hominem attacks. It's nonsensical.

Are you still defending racist comments?

A few around my way. Some are just homeless but don't want to live in a hostel with other homeless people. Some have mental health problems and just want to be alone and again, not be put on some crappy hostel. Being homeless sucks, and combined with mental health issues, can prove deadly in winter. A guy froze to death in Chelmsford a few years back.

Also about 5 years ago I noticed that in Brighton there were many tents, which is a good thing. Not ideal, but better than people sleeping rough with no tent. But few councils tolerate tents.

A guy in one of our local parks is often given hot drinks and meals by friendly locals.

Probably like most of us.

Did you ever need or get benefits on top of your full time wage to help you survive?

I didn't. Money was tight but it wasn't impossible or a choice of food or heating

I live in a mortgage free house

And I consider my self poor and in poverty

NoBody in power gives a stuff about me

To busy forking out 8 million a day to people that have contributed nowt and paid no tax

Poor old Notch is taking it out on you because he feels guilty about being mortgage free and loaded. Daft old **** that he is.

So the people that can’t afford to buy a house or can’t afford enough fuel or food are just lazy feckers…..if they had worked hard like you everything would be rosy.

at least that’s what the Daily Mail told you to think
More rubbish where have I said that.

Sponsored Links
Back