Vaccinations For Spain

Sponsored Links
unjabbed youngsters, golly. What type of abuser does that make you?
Your English is sooo bad, haha! You are suggesting that I am an abuser because he hasn't had his jab.

Whereas what I think you meant to imply was that I am am abuser because I made him have a jab. As if.

Of course you can make a 17 year old have a jab. Not. Don't be pathetic. He decided to have it done of his own accord. The reason he hasn't had the second is not because he doesn't want it, it's because he is very bad at organising himself and looking ahea d.

And he lived too. waaaw
Baby. Grow up, KBW.

You are the sort of person who says all sorts of shoite from your anonymous position but would not dare say the same things to people's faces IRL.

Pathetic.

Unless he's highly educated and a doctor. In that case, your parents will decide which country you are moving to. ;)
Our children can go where they like when they like and it's all up to them...

And why is that?

Oh that's right, they are dual nationals which means they have the choice to be able to do that...

How about your kids/grandkids?

Oh that's right, unless they have the same good fortune you have denied them the choices that you yourself enjoyed...

They will end up hating you for that, and all you keep doing is playing your broken old record!

Of course you can make a 17 year old have a jab. Not. Don't be pathetic. He decided to have it done of his own accord. The reason he hasn't had the second is not because he doesn't want it, it's because he is very bad at organising himself and looking ahea d.
And yet organised enough to sort out international travel...

Maybe you are kidding yourself as to the reason why he doesn't want another jab?

Sponsored Links
Your English is sooo bad, haha! You are suggesting that I am an abuser because he hasn't had his jab.

Whereas what I think you meant to imply was that I am am abuser because I made him have a jab. As if.

Baby. Grow up, KBW.

You are the sort of person who says all sorts of shoite from your anonymous position but would not dare say the same things to people's faces IRL.

Pathetic.
My response was to noseall who bandied the term ‘abuser’ around to anyone who failed to subject their children to vaccinations.
Have a great day .

Unjabbed?
Seriously, get yourself to.specsavers boyo. You are an embarrassment.
I knew you’d gone quiet on the whole debacle , know we know why. Shouting ‘abuser’ at anyone against poisoning their children....
and your own aren’t ‘vaccinated’ lol.
more faces than big ben digger!
Get back in your hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet organised enough to sort out international travel...

Maybe you are kidding yourself as to the reason why he doesn't want another jab?
Don't be silly. He hasn't organised his travel at all. He's going on holiday with a school mate. His parents have organised everything except his fitness to fly certificate.

Baby. Grow up, KBW.

Pathetic.
Calm down btw. High blood pressure together with a fatty liver can’t be conducive to good health at 25 stone . And yes ,i’d have no problem telling you to your face.
Have a great Friday(y)

Our children can go where they like when they like and it's all up to them...

And why is that?

Oh that's right, they are dual nationals which means they have the choice to be able to do that...

How about your kids/grandkids?

Oh that's right, unless they have the same good fortune you have denied them the choices that you yourself enjoyed...
So according to you, unless kids have the 'good fortune' to have dual nationality they will be unable to go where they like and when they like? You do talk some utter shît.

Sponsored Links
Back