Vaccinations For Spain

So what? Just like any other vaccination or medication.
Remaining is the fact . Potentially lethal. Not up for debate. Several thousand linkies on Google supporting the fact.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yep. Very lethal. 6.34 million covid deaths worldwide to date.
1656674928246.gif

Remaining is the fact . Potentially lethal. Not up for debate. Several thousand linkies on Google supporting the fact.
I bet my partners cousin wished she could've taken the vax. She died with covid, after spending 4 months intubated. Sadly the vax wasn't around at the time. She was a fit 59 near old, never smoked, no other illnesses, not overweight.

I bet my partners cousin wished she could've taken the vax. She died with covid, after spending 4 months intubated. Sadly the vax wasn't around at the time. She was a fit 59 near old, never smoked, no other illnesses, not overweight.
That’s bad luck and very sad . I’m sorry to hear that.

So according to you, unless kids have the 'good fortune' to have dual nationality they will be unable to go where they like and when they like? You do talk some utter shît.

Check out the details of the brexit agreement...

It might even open the eyes of the biggest 'plank' around, namely you...

But hey, if you disagree then show us where it states categorically that UK citizens have total freedom of movement in the EU and can take up any form of employment/education without requiring visas...

Bet you can't!

I still don't know anyone who has died because of this virus.

I still don't know anyone who has died because of this virus.
Chances are you won’t. Genuine Deaths from covid like the one mentioned above , with no other underlying issues were around 9000 upto January , (some of those will be from the vaccine itself) according to the results on the foi request published. That’s around 1:7100 in the uk. The chances of the ‘1’ being in the 7100 people you know is also slim , given there’s 64 odd million people. So unless you know tens of thousands of people , the majority of whom would need to be in their 80’s ,you’ve got a long wait, thankfully.

Waits for the knives...................................:p

Well 5 minutes to fill I the Spanish locator form as an un vaccinated you then put what sort of test and what date. No question asking who tester was or proof of negative result. Automatic e mail sent to you with QR code
Birmingham Airport no one asked to see anyone's proof of vaccination status before flying.
Land at Spanish Airport what happened to this brexit its going to be horrendous. Straight through e passport control in minutes.
As for checking vaccination status everyone just holding their forms or phones in the air no dates or names checked. Mine with QR code visible girl directs me to desk scanned and through in 10 seconds. From getting off plane to picking up luggage 20 minutes tops.
This brexit thing is making travel horrendous I'm sure it used to be only 15 minutes and to make matters worse text from EE telling me any calls or texts would be part of my standard package with no additional charges

Check out the details of the brexit agreement...

It might even open the eyes of the biggest 'plank' around, namely you...

But hey, if you disagree then show us where it states categorically that UK citizens have total freedom of movement in the EU and can take up any form of employment/education without requiring visas...

Bet you can't!
How many British people seek employment abroad???
Afaik Europeans want to come here because their countries are broke and there's massive unemployment.
I know British people working abroad: they're qualified professionals who are "dragged" abroad by companies and their visa is more or less sorted out for them.
This happens all over the world, not just Europe.
Professionals who contribute to the nation's prosperity have never been denied a visa.
Of course, an illiterate convicted criminal would have much more trouble getting a visa anywhere, but in my books that's a good thing.
As per moving abroad, I don't think there's any chance of Spain, Italy, France or Portugal to say to the expat "Sorry mate, we don't like your money anymore, so you have to move back to UK"
In fact, many expat I know are still enjoying the sunshine undisturbed.
They were given permanent residence status soon after brexit if they didn't sort it before.
Note, permanent residence is not the same as citizenship.
It allows you to live in a country but you won't be enjoying the benefit of a citizen.
In other words, you're a permanent tourist.

Sponsored Links
Back