Well done, Cameron!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bestiality and Necrophilia in one swift manoeuvre...

Thankfully for Cameron, neither of those apply.

Although there could be other offences committed.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
but is it actually true about Hamoron?

I am certainly not a supporter of Oily Dave and his gang of millionaire old-Etonians, but this has the scent of a political smear. Like when that nutty far-right American with the bouffant blond comb-over pretended to think that Obama was a Muslim born outside the US so not eligible to be President.

Politician walks into a bar. He points to the TV 'Do you see those 350 MPs? I'm in charge of them. Biggest party in Britain. But do they call me "Dave the party leader"? No they don't!

'And you see that those two blokes over there? I gave them gay marriage! But do they call me "Dave the tolerant"? No they don't!

'And you see that Jobcentre over there? I created two million new jobs! But do they call me "Dave the work creator"? No they don't!

'But you **** one pig....'

The Lib Dems are furious:
---------------------------------------------------
As the Liberal Democrat party conference gets underway, the Conservative's former coalition partners were angered that the Tories were dominating the headlines - at their expense - yet again.

Nick Clegg's former adviser, Sean Kemp, said: "I'm used to Lib Dem conference being overshadowed by more interesting stories, but this is just taking the ****."

Former Lib Dem leader, Lord Paddy Ashdown tweeted that "hogging the headlines" was typical Cameron behaviour.
---------------------------------------------------

I like the choice of words by Paddy Pantsdown, 'hogging the headlines', I wonder if he realised?

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ok-david-cameron_n_8168470.html?ncid=webmail1

Sponsored Links
It's probably the closest Eton Boy ever got to a blow job.

Ham-eron and S(p)am

8727db29-2163-4404-b303-a221ba084452-2060x1236.jpeg

Even if true, hardly the same as making shoite up to invade a country, at the cost of thousands of lives.
Indeed but it does give us a clue as to how he manages to ham up everything he touches..

To think he had the nerve to call UKIP voters "fruitcakes"

Sponsored Links
Back