Well done, Cameron!

Those are all papers, every time you turn the BBC on you have Tory bashing garbage, some spiel they've concocted about something or other, I wouldn't care except people pay for the BBC, that £145 a year goes exclusively to them, they pay for unbiased reporting but that's all they get with the BBC, this is why i stopped paying the license fee, and to be clear I couldn't care less if he was ****ing pigs in his spare time, it's got nothing to do with the real problems in the world which continue regardless of which colour flag you think it makes a difference to pick in the voting booth. The whole of parliament is riddled with tax dodgers, kiddie fiddlers and conmen, same as in the justice system, same as all the other elitist structures in the world. What is the goddamm point in taking emotional outrage to anything as phoney and contrived as this, it's the equivalent of having a go at someone for dropping a bit of paper in the street with the factory across the road pumping out radicative waste, English people really are quite stupid I'm sorry to say, and I'm one, so I guess I'm reluctantly in that camp by default.

Sponsored Links
... and to be clear yes I do have a specific gripe with the BBC, they constantly breach the royal charter which sets out specific guidelines on reporting, they also employ bullying tactics by employing people to go around being sh1t and nasty to people on their own doorstep for not having a 'licence' which they can't afford, or choose not to pay, they prey on elderly and vulnerable people (check youtube), and all the while they maintain this arrogant sort of superiority on the media landscape, as though they are the moral compass for what the public should be thinking and feeling, utter w@ankers. The organisation should be disbanded.

Yep, definitely an irrational prejudice leading to all sorts of weirdness.

Sponsored Links
Yes the BBC are biased, recently I heard them describe UKIP as a far right party, which they certainly are not. On the Any Questions phone in the BBC journalist attacked the callers who complained about huge numbers of immigrants arriving, saying something like "but these people are dying", but did not argue against callers with opposite views. A true journalist should argue against both callers viewpoints. And raise the issue of why all of a sudden there is concern, when people are dying everywhere. The general left of centre bias is obvious.

One big argument against the current BBC is that they compete against local news papers, and commercial web sites. What are they doing creating so much content, are they trying to dominate the world? Why should they destroy local newspapers?

Yes the BBC are biased, recently I heard them describe UKIP as a far right party, which they certainly are not. On the Any Questions phone in the BBC journalist attacked the callers who complained about huge numbers of immigrants arriving, saying something like "but these people are dying", but did not argue against callers with opposite views. A true journalist should argue against both callers viewpoints. And raise the issue of why all of a sudden there is concern, when people are dying everywhere. The general left of centre bias is obvious.

One big argument against the current BBC is that they compete against local news papers, and commercial web sites. What are they doing creating so much content, are they trying to dominate the world? Why should they destroy local newspapers?

The point is the BBC can be as corrupt as it likes if it stands with that veil on, but it doesn't, it hides that whilst clutching the purse strings of the public, it's an absolute farce, I find it so irritating. It's even more of a sore wound now seeing as pretty much everything has moved online, they don't dare make it a subscription service as few would pay, they begrudgingly realise this themselves but would never be seen openly acknowleging it, would rather keep swinging on the coat tails of the general public. It even has the audacity to increase the fee as some sort of perverse shuffle on, with it's army of bobbleheads regurgitating the organisations key agendas day in day out on radio and television. Close it down or force it fund itself, it's a parasite.

I don't think it is a parasite, in fact it is a key part of British culture, and a semi-impartial news service, and educator. But it has serious issues, such as the left of centre slant, and world domination.

rant rant rant

Quite irrelevant to the fact that the Daily Mail sprang this story, and the rest of the media, including other TV and radio co's, have been splashing it about.

But since you don't pay a licence fee and don't watch or listen to the BBC, it should not have affected you.

The BBC reported on an anti-migrant demonstration in Germany. They were just ordinary people who were concerned about having to support thousands of migrants. The BBC reporter who was completely baffled and bewildered by the fact that there were people around that didn't want to bend over backwards and send their country down the sh*tter, just had to mention that this was the country that the Nazis came from. She did add that these people however were not Nazis but by then it was too late, she had said it.

I don't think it is a parasite, in fact it is a key part of British culture, and a semi-impartial news service
That's what it should be but isn't unfortunately

It is far more impartial than the media in many countries, or most of our commercial media. I just wish it was less trendy leftie and right on.

rant rant rant

Quite irrelevant to the fact that the Daily Mail sprang this story, and the rest of the media, including other TV and radio co's, have been splashing it about.

But since you don't pay a licence fee and don't watch or listen to the BBC, it should not have affected you.

Speak to people that do though which is the problem !

I don't think it is a parasite, in fact it is a key part of British culture, and a semi-impartial news service, and educator. But it has serious issues, such as the left of centre slant, and world domination.

People crying over baked goods?

The off chance you might see something burgled from your home on antiques road show?

I don't see it personally.

I do find it fascinating that in 2015 the public are summonsed to pay for something they might not even want, and held to account about it like a criminal, meanwhile the slush fund generated can be used to traffic about children for sex and re-carpet the office building. Partisans of this crud can't even justify the fact it's the only channel without adverts anymore because you can successfully avoid that bolox like the plague with interactive tellys and computers.

The BBC isn't really impartial.

It's supposed to be regarding political parties but it blatantly promotes that which it believes we should all accept.

Its ultra p.c. attitude is really irritating - when, for example, any mention of 'man' has to be followed by the obligatory 'or woman' and anyone who disagrees on a phone-in is greeted with absolute derision and given very short shrift.

I don't think part of the culture holds true any more. There are too many drivel filled programmes.

Plus, there are too many little girls with grating voices.

The BBC isn't really impartial.

It's supposed to be regarding political parties but it blatantly promotes that which it believes we should all accept.

I never thought it was acceptable for the media to openly take sides in politics on any level, weird how it seems to be accepted in the UK.

Sponsored Links
Back