Well done, Cameron!

I would rather the PM acted the dick when young, and then grew up, than be a weirdo. Jacob Rees Mogg does seem to fit the latter, a nice enough man, but a tad eccentric and out of touch with life as we know it. And then there is Ed Miliband. And others.

Sponsored Links
Cleggers was reported in today's i as saying that the LD's "will fill hole in politics".

As long as it's not a porcine one...

Sponsored Links
It seems to be unravelling, there are now claims that the pig story was unsubstantiated, and he had never been a member of said club.

I would rather the PM acted the dick when young, and then grew up, than be a weirdo. Jacob Rees Mogg does seem to fit the latter, a nice enough man, but a tad eccentric and out of touch with life as we know it. And then there is Ed Miliband. And others.
Eccentric is one thing but having a perverted past leaves you open to be controlled by unfriendly powers

It seems to be unravelling, there are now claims that the pig story was unsubstantiated, and he had never been a member of said club.
And how do these claims compare to the claims that he was, and that there is (at least) one photo which some people claim to have seen, and that the person who has the photo has been named?

There is certainly no doubt that he was in the Bullingdon, a bunch of braying ninnies overburdened with wealth, snobbery, excessive drinking, cocaine and wanton vandalism. Boris Johnson claims he left because they were drunken buffoons and too immature for him.

And how do these claims compare to the claims that he was, and that there is (at least) one photo which some people claim to have seen, and that the person who has the photo has been named?

There is certainly no doubt that he was in the Bullingdon, a bunch of braying ninnies overburdened with wealth, snobbery, excessive drinking, cocaine and wanton vandalism. Boris Johnson claims he left because they were drunken buffoons and too immature for him.

Claims of a photo are not the same as a photo. Seems they can't find that photo, if one even existed. It sounds good doesn't it, to claim that it happened, and that there is photographic proof.

I'm not so sure I like your class warrior chip on shoulder comments. I went to university, I'm not posh (I was for a year sharing a room with two or more other people, due to poverty, and sleeping on a floor in another room during my finals so I could get peace) but I did some not so good things. You know, it might not be too unusual that some students got drunk, and rowdy, and did a few naughty things. Grip the arms on your chair tightly, prepare yourself for the truth, but you know, it happens.

As for denigrating someone because they come from a posh background, how does that differ from denigrating someone for being poor, or black, or gay? It is just bigotry isn't it?

And your "claims that the pig story was unsubstantiated, and he had never been a member of said club." are equally reliable.

It appears you are unaware that not all people from posh backgrounds are braying ninnies.

Have you never heard of the cavalry officer who was such a **** that all the others noticed?

And your "claims that the pig story was unsubstantiated, and he had never been a member of said club." are equally reliable.

It appears you are unaware that not all people from posh backgrounds are braying ninnies.

Have you never heard of the cavalry officer who was such a **** that all the others noticed?

It was the authors of the book who admitted that they had failed to corroborate the story, according to a story on the front page of today's Times. They also say that friends of Cameron claim that he was not a member of the club in question.

Your other remarks do not warrant a comment.

Nobody denies that Hameron was in the Bullingdon, a bunch of braying ninnies overburdened with wealth, snobbery, excessive drinking, cocaine and wanton vandalism. Boris Johnson claims he left because they were drunken buffoons and too immature for him.

Which sets the bar pretty low.

Nobody denies that Hameron was in the Bullingdon, a bunch of braying ninnies overburdened with wealth, snobbery, excessive drinking, cocaine and wanton vandalism. Boris Johnson claims he left because they were drunken buffoons and too immature for him.

Which sets the bar pretty low.

The report specifically claimed that he committed a bizarre act as an initiation into the Piers Gaveston club, not the Bullingdon, as I am sure you know. And the authors say they never claimed it was true. But what does the truth matter, eh?

There is more chance of purchasing a shredding machine in Wolfsburg , than of finding a worthy politician.

We are led by the least among us , as mckenna said.

I'm not so sure I like your false accusations of class warrior chip on shoulder.

Nor your false suggestion of denigrating someone because they come from a posh background.

I am, however, very willing to criticise someone who is a braying ninny or a drunken buffoon.

Looks like you are avoiding addressing your earlier claims. As to your choice of shoulder wear, I will let others form their own conclusions.

Sponsored Links
Back