What's going on in Paris?

Kalashnikov's??? Hostages???? Death, destruction and misery????

I'm lost as to who it can be.????

We all know who is behind it although not confirmed yet .. but I wish our powers that be would not name them,have a total blackout of their names as they want to be martyrs and worshipped
.. don't even give them a title of terrorists... there is supposed to be seven of them dead and to me they should be labelled as coward 1,coward2 and so on

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I suppose all of the muslim leaders will be out later condemning the actions of the terrorists. Haven't heard any so far but I'm sure they will, just give them time eh! :rolleyes:

Yes a real blessing. If only we could have more.

Your right, I am just being a bigot.

Clearly if you have countries with a history that involves non stop in-fighting, high levels of corruption and crime then this is not at all influenced by their culture.

Let them all in so that we can have lots of nice ethnic food shops, the people from these countries will not bring any of their issues with them, that's racist!

ISIS have claimed responsibility for the attacks.
hollande has declared it an act of war, so what next.

if they conscript or ask for us to go over to fight ISIS, you can count me in. i might be getting on a bit, but i can still pack a punch. but will my fellow muslim country man come to fight along side?

If they conscript or ask for us to go over to fight ISIS, you can count me in. i might be getting on a bit, but i can still pack a punch. but will my fellow muslim country man come to fight along side?
What?

Is the schizophrenia kicking in?

If they conscript or ask for us to go over to fight ISIS, you can count me in. i might be getting on a bit, but i can still pack a punch. but will my fellow muslim country man come to fight along side?
What?

Is the schizophrenia kicking in?

if there was a conscript to war , how many would go and fight in this country,and go to fight isis. its not schizophrenic, we have a God given right to protect family, home and country, love your enemy does not mean allow them to kill your family and friends.

its not schizophrenic,
Hearing voices and talking to those who are not there is.

we have a God given right to protect family, home
Are they threatening your family, home?
and country,
Convenient.

love your enemy does not mean allow them to kill your family and friends.
How many are you going to kill just in case?

For some reason, number 6 and cheeks spring to mind.

Sponsored Links
Back