What's yer favourite Brekky?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had mine,Hot crumpets dripping in Lurpak with a platefull of sausages! Don't suppose it's the healthiest of options ,C'mon it's Sunday,what the hell!
:D :D

Sponsored Links
bacon and egg sandwich. lightly toasted bread. and brown sauce. done correctly, you end up with a pool of butter/brown sauce/egg yolk on your plate to wipe up with the last corner of sandwich :LOL:

2 eggs (fried in butter), 2 sausages (grilled), 3 rashers of bacon (grilled), 2 hash browns (grilled), 6 cherry tomatoes (fried in butter), baked beans (microwaved :LOL: ) and a slice of fried bread (in the butter you did the eggs in. English mustard on the side.
Well that's what I've just had anyway. Finished up with half a Toblerone Easter egg. ;)

Bloke I last worked for would make me grub, Omelette on toast, was very nice, except he had his with marmalade on the toast, with the egg :?:

Sponsored Links
Kedgeree, or as a backup;

bubble, a couple of kippers, toast and a fried egg. Tea no sugar

I've given up eating breakfast but used to have toast and marmite, but on sundays I'd have bacon and tomatoe and watercress toast sandwich which was my favorite.
now I have strong milky real coffee, no sugar.

Kellogs cornflakes, boiled in milk, aim for a porridge like consistency , with a little sugar...........Hmmmmmm

Kellogs cornflakes, boiled in milk, aim for a porridge like consistency , with a little sugar...........Hmmmmmm

That sounds horrible, I can't eat me Cornflakes once they go a bit soggy in cold milk.

Eggs on toast, with beans and black pud.

Tea , tea and a cuppa tea,

souns 'orrible. :mad:

puking_pumpkin.gif

my favorite BIG breakfast is 2 fried eggs, 4 slices bacon.....fried bread (kev introduced me to this)....but i slather it in jam...hashbrowns with onions and cheese...fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee.....

but truthfully, I usually just have a cheese omelet and coffee.

Sponsored Links
Back