which boiler brand is best

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.my early post was which boiler brand is better vokeera or vailent.most reliable boiler and above all which company offers better after care service.thanks

Sponsored Links
What does your installer say, cause if it isn't correctly installed it doesn't matter who's boiler you have, the manufacturer will walk.

Sponsored Links
What does your installer say, cause if it isn't correctly installed it doesn't matter who's boiler you have, the manufacturer will walk.
let me get it straight,old boiler ids about 10 yrs old.it had its days.we are thinking for up grade.wewould like to have eithrr Vailent or Vokera.its just matter of asking expert openion which brand is more reliable.installer will come into when we decide to chosse new boiler.of course it has to be installed by proper tegistered company.we are not looking for cow boy installer anyway.

Out of vokera or valiant my opinion is valliant

Out of vokera or valiant my opinion is valliant
thanks.now would you be kind to tell me which modle numbet be good for us.i have four bed semi detach house , 2bath rooms and saperate wc.at the moment we have 13 radiators small and large.thanks.

Flaming nora.

Do you intend to keep the tanks or run off a combi?

Do you appreciate the fact that a combi (no matter how big the number) will not feed two outlets at once (properly)?

Can you use full stops properly and capitalise your sentences? It is very hard reading your posts.

Have you worked out what heat-load your house needs?

Have you worked out the quality of the mains feeds should you be thinking of a combi?

Your installer will be the best person to advise you on which model you need. Vaillant are much better than Vokera

Sorry but you can just see it, some poor installer is going to go in to find a 28kw boiler in a box.
Get an installer in before hand let them do a proper site survey, and discuss with them the pro's and cons about which system they would quote for. You've wasted a day getting no real information by that time you could have organised 3 quotes.
Sorry but I've been there a million times.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back