Worcester Heatslave 18/25 Combi....Water Too Hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your being too fussy. 47 deg c is not excessively hot at all. stop moaning. :rolleyes:

P.S. Before I go to bed, one last thought.

Do me a favour M8 will you pretty please?

Get your Hot Water tap running at 47C and put your Dongler (Of which you sound like one :!: ) under it and hold it there for a half an hour. ;)

Mr. Bridges reckons that this temperature is hot enough to clean crockery and dishes hygienically. That should do the trick for you for once.

When you get back from hospital please come and report here all about your experience. :p :mrgreen:

On the other hand. Perhaps that might shut you up? :eek:

47 deg won't scald you, just clean you. t.w.a.t!

:eek: :rolleyes: :)

Sponsored Links
I think your being too fussy. 47 deg c is not excessively hot at all. stop moaning. :rolleyes:

Get your Hot Water tap running at 47C and put your Dongler (Of which you sound like one :!: ) under it and hold it there for a half an hour. ;)

Mr. Bridges reckons that this temperature is hot enough to clean crockery and dishes hygienically. That should do the trick for you for once.

When you get back from hospital please come and report here all about your experience. :p :mrgreen:

Just to have one last attempt to try and put this D*** right I again mention Martyn Bridges letter to me:-

"The Scottish guidlines say that a blending valve is required at Bath or Shower outlets of a water system. The reason behind this is to limit the hot water from the tap or shower to which your body can be immersed is 43C: this is also the standard that NHS properties use".
"So to summerise you are in a catch 22 situation when the National recommendations are that hot water can be stored at temperatures above 60C yet at particular outlets around the house blended downwards to no more than 42-43C". (End of quote).

His answer to me is of course to have Blending Valves fitted if I want lower temps. However, the Mixer Tap will do that at the sink.

Also , I have just had a Triton Azusa Thermostatic Mixer Shower installed.
In the manual it says "The mixer valve is factory set to give a maximum outlet temperature of 38C. For the users safety this should be checked on site to make sure the setting has not been altered".

So, D*** although 47C will not scald you, it is too hot to safely bath in to clean you. I repeat. Hold your D*** under a running Tap at that temp for half an hour. Please! This will at least proove that you are talking out of your A***!

Is there anyone here that can also put this Dangerprat right that 47C is rather HOT? Does he know what 47C in water actually feels like? I doubt it!

So there you are P.R.A.T.

Get your facts right before you go insulting people :!:

Perhaps you are just :confused: ?

I have both hot AND cold taps in my house and if the water is too hot I add a little cold to it and this lowers the temperature-you should try it sometime. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have both hot AND cold taps in my house and if the water is too hot I add a little cold to it and this lowers the temperature-you should try it sometime. :LOL:

"His answer to me is of course to have Blending Valves fitted if I want lower temps. However, the Mixer Tap will do that at the sink."

Don't you read Anything properly? :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back