world cup

W

whitenoflight

that ref at the brazil opener must be sent home. Time for some American football type challenges

Sponsored Links
cheating is unfortunately part of all things. A ref is there to stop it. Brazil pen, no. Croatia goal that wasn't. Weak homer ref

FIFA will want Brazil to be successful during this WC. A winning Brazil will keep the peoples' protestations relatively curtailed. The moment Brazil drop out of the competition, they will step up their anger of the money spent on this WC and turn on FIFA and Blatter

Sponsored Links
Never mind the ref in the Brazil game, what about the linesman in the Mexico game :eek: Should have went to specsavers.

FIFA will want Brazil to be successful during this WC. A winning Brazil will keep the peoples' protestations relatively curtailed. The moment Brazil drop out of the competition, they will step up their anger of the money spent on this WC and turn on FIFA and Blatter

My thoughts exactly. I wonder how much the ref was paid?

Further to that, FIFA are still 'considering' technology which would put an end to bad refereeing decisions for good. But, do they really want that to happen? How could they fix the matches?

I can't understand why football doesn't now use a 4th referee, sitting in front of an instant replay on a tv screen. Would only take a very short time to watch and get an adjudication on a decision. Ref's would have the benefit of advice before making their decision and,,, as a bonus it would stop these overpaid prima donna's diving at every opportunity they get. ;)

I can't understand why football doesn't now use a 4th referee, sitting in front of an instant replay on a tv screen. Would only take a very short time to watch and get an adjudication on a decision. Ref's would have the benefit of advice before making their decision and,,, as a bonus it would stop these overpaid prima donna's diving at every opportunity they get. ;)

Exactly! As above!

did you hear about the pitch england,is playing on they painted it green,for what i heard.
its got huge holes in the center,filled whith sand, and the goal mouth is like the himalayas. not fit for a pub team.
a bit different to brazils green carpet.

I'm happy to say that I've just finished some painting. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back