world cup

Well I for one am fortunate as I support NUFC. This prepares me for failure, disappointment and no prospect of trophies. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
suarez, what a piece of s h i t e

If you were a pro footballer what would you sooner have, a Suarez "lovebite" which neither breaks the skin or draws blood, or a Keane "tackle" like the one on Inge Harland which finished his career?
And was pre meditated, by his own admission, now that's a piece of s h i t e.

Forget a ban for suarez...

Stick him in a rugby scrum and watch him p1ss himself within 10 seconds...

That's therapy!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Forget a ban for suarez...

Stick him in a rugby scrum and watch him p**s himself within 10 seconds...

That's therapy!

I remember when I was a kid how, when they were upset about something, girls tended to bite.

So I suppose it's only natural for professional footballers, being big girls, to do the same!

Edit: I just happened to see a clip of the 'biting incident' on the news. What made me laugh out loud was the bloke who got bitten (don't know names). His automatic reaction was to immediately fall on to the floor as if he'd been shot and roll about in agony.

Any normal bloke would have just elbowed the 'biting ur-a-gay' in the face without thinking about it.

When they're training international footballers, do they teach them 'Rule number one': whatever happens, if in doubt fall to the floor and pile it on with a trowel?

Sponsored Links
When they're training international footballers, do they teach them 'Rule number one': whatever happens, if in doubt fall to the floor and pile it on with a trowel?

It's due to a lack of 'appropriate training' that England are on the way home.

england are home becuase there not good enough,its a simple as that. they tried but just did not have the finish.

england are home becuase there not good enough,its a simple as that. they tried but just did not have the finish.

That's about the long 'n' short of it. I feel England played quite well against Italy in terms of style, possession etc, but clearly didn't finish. Against Uraguay, they looked like the usual England, a rag tag bunch, who never really looked like scoring. Can't really remember the Costa Rica game, wasn't really paying attention.

Back