world cup

Sponsored Links
brazil player done a dive again,but this time ref did not buy it, thing is ,if he stayed upright and carried on, he possibly would of scored.

was not impressed by brazil, no were near the brazil of old.

germany looking the top team.

england still in whith a shout, you never know. they looked great attacking one of the best counter attacking teams in the tournement so far.

Eh, I don't think we were watching the same game mate. Engerland were rubbish.

we was watching the same game, but i was sober :LOL:

if scotland were playing i would be supporting, them wanting them to do well
same as wales. always have.

Seriously is this the headlines for England on bbc?

I was looking at the profiles on some of the international teams, this is ours, nothing to do with football, all about domestic violence:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england[/QUOTE]

Cause everyone bar the hard of thinking know they're on the first flight home!!

Hehe you're not a sweaty sock per chance?

Try and keep up mate..... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
brazil player done a dive again,but this time ref did not buy it, thing is ,if he stayed upright and carried on, he possibly would of scored.

was not impressed by brazil, no were near the brazil of old.

germany looking the top team.

england still in whith a shout, you never know. they looked great attacking one of the best counter attacking teams in the tournement so far.

Eh, I don't think we were watching the same game mate. Engerland were rubbish.

we was watching the same game, but i was sober :LOL:

Of course you were mate. Nursing a half of shandy all night, typical Engerlander!!..... :LOL:

That's admiral mate. However, we hate the Engerland football team because of Jimmy Hill & these w.nkers on the telly, that keep banging on about how they cheated in 1966 & won the WC.

Australia played better tonight than Engerland played against Italy.
Let's hope Engerland go out tomorrow night & we can hear more about the good teams in the WC.

turtles heads all, I love cricket ,football. union, grid iron, baseball and afl have my teams and played 3, seen violence at all . However, only violence at cricket was at Edgbaston. Guess who the violators were, a clue begins with a P.

That's admiral mate. However, we hate the Engerland football team because of Jimmy Hill & these w.nkers on the telly, that keep banging on about how they cheated in 1966 & won the WC.

Australia played better tonight than Engerland played against Italy.
Let's hope Engerland go out tomorrow night & we can hear more about the good teams in the WC.

The soccorrouse were brilliant, unfortunate not to get a point or 3.
that cahill goal got to be best one this world cup.

I too have always enjoyed cricket & enjoyed playing it as a young man. It may be an unknown fact, but there's several cricket clubs here in Scotland.

I too have always enjoyed cricket & enjoyed playing it as a young man. It may be an unknown fact, but there's several cricket clubs here in Scotland.

Yes, the husband of a woman I used to work with played cricket here in primitive Lancashire (not at county level!). They moved up to Scotland years ago and he joined a local cricket team which, he assured me, was very good.

Well, England's defending was bloody dire tonight.. However, if they manage to beat Costa Rica 5-0 and Italy beat Uragaybunchoftossers, by at least 3 clear goals, then they'll actually go through on goal difference. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

they shouldve played a HELL OF A LOT BETTER FULL STOP.
bunch of over paid and over hyped prema donners.

they didnt start playing until Uruguay scored.now if they had played like they did against italy and lost then you could say thats the rub of the ball.

i still think they should look to the lower leagues to choose the English players,the 1s who wont give up and will play there socks off.

Suarez known quantity, ball watcher jag. Cahill ,Italy why the Villa got shot, went to bolton crap team but excelled went to chelsea and supported by bigger players .Central defenders useless no home strength, money instead of home grown. disaster

Sponsored Links
Back