You could not make this s h i t up...

Sponsored Links
What was it Winston said about the RAF? So much owed by so many to so few... What was THAT all for???
True.
I believe that after the Second World War many (most) of the men who fought for our freedom were pretty much treated like $hit when they returned home. The same has happened more recently too for ex-servicemen; the marine sergeant who shot dead one of the enemy, for example.

I sometimes think it would serve certain people right if the whole of the armed forces decided they'd had enough and went on strike. Yes, I know they're not allowed to, but what would they do to them? Firing squads? Who'd do the shooting? Send them all to the glasshouse? Not enough places. This country doesn't deserve armed forces, and they'd be in a pretty sad state without them.

I was in the RAF when I was younger. At that time I was still proud to be British. I certainly wouldn't do it again: this isn't really my country any more.

I do agree that our servicemen deserve respect, and priority NHS treatment for serving troops which I think is current policy is well deserved. But, that marine sergeant in effect executed a prisoner, which is a criminal act. Yes I know it is easy to judge from a distance, but in this case it was clear cut. I thought he deserved imprisonment, but not the long sentence he got.

There isn't one. They were stupid. If they'd left him he would have died of his wounds or later of infection. They did him a favour really, but legally it was murder and that means life in prison.
[/i]

I'm not condoning what they did, but in reality, they did almost certainly did him a favour. Now, I fully expect that the next scenario I present would still be classed as murder (and would therefore appreciate learned clarification) - but how would this play out among the media outlets, the hand-wringers, the lawyers.....

Enemy lying wounded, gaping hole in guts. Three Marines approach. "Anyone want to do first aid on him?" Medic assesses situation as hopeless and, seeing fear in what is a young man's eyes, reassures the stricken soldier, before administering a fatal dose of morphine, to ease his suffering.

Well, still waiting for 'the facts' to be made public. What was I saying about being swept under the carpet? :LOL:

Can't imagine these lovely chaps who are coming here to enrich our society being offended by seeing one of the guys that make our blessed land so desirable, being offended by him being in his work clothes?? It's not like his wife went out without a curtain on her head? It's not like his daughter needed executing because she bought some condoms? Jesus...

Sponsored Links
Can't imagine these lovely chaps who are coming here to enrich our society being offended by seeing one of the guys that make our blessed land so desirable, being offended by him being in his work clothes?? It's not like his wife went out without a curtain on her head? It's not like his daughter needed executing because she bought some condoms? Jesus...
Jeepers mate, you sound more cynical than me :D I work in many peoples houses, from all race, religion and creeds. I have recently worked in service personnel properties and I always thank them for their hard, unrewarding jobs and shake their hands on leaving. They might suffer more than we will ever know and deserve our utmost admiration. We should treat them with the utmost respect and remember the total arseholes that murdered Lee Rigby all in the name of their superior God. You know the one - the child molester etc

Jeepers mate, you sound more cynical than me :D I work in many peoples houses, from all race, religion and creeds. I have recently worked in service personnel properties and I always thank them for their hard, unrewarding jobs and shake their hands on leaving. They might suffer more than we will ever know and deserve our utmost admiration. We should treat them with the utmost respect and remember the total arseholes that murdered Lee Rigby all in the name of their superior God. You know the one - the child molester etc
Oh come on. Be fair.
As I understand it, the child molester wasn't the imaginary god, he was his prophet (if you believe that sort of thing).

Oh come on. Be fair.
As I understand it, the child molester wasn't the imaginary god, he was his prophet (if you believe that sort of thing).
Thankfully, no, I don't believe in all that crap. Die, go to 'heaven' and get attended by 72 virgins. Bolox

Oh come on. Be fair.
Thankfully, no, I don't believe in all that crap. Die, go to 'heaven' and get attended by 72 virgins. Bolox

If I had the choice, I'd go for the 72 ladies who knew what they were doing:D

Nor me. As my dad used to say, "When you're dead, you're dead".
(I suppose that sounds a bit obvious, but I know what he meant.)

I know exactly what he meant. A man of decent values, as were many of his generation. Just a shame that some bleeding heart liberals wish to have our once great country overran by every foreigner that could claim asylum on the grounds of fear or politics.

Just been on a stag do with a load of boys from 2 para (most missing limbs) in Carmarthen west wales, and most of the boys stil serving had been told not to go out uniform "in case".
Farkin disgrace.

They're used to chat mate. Crab fat ******s and skimmers talking them down. Not that they should but they can take it, then some. Heroes. Doing the job's of real soldiers.

I know exactly what he meant. A man of decent values, as were many of his generation. Just a shame that some bleeding heart liberals wish to have our once great country overran by every foreigner that could claim asylum on the grounds of fear or politics.
whats your definition off overrun ???
in a country off about 65.000.000 people i would say overrun would be several million
if we take say 20.000 over 5 years thats 4.000 per year thats one person per 16.000
so sixteen thousand to one per year
we should be ashamed to make such a fuss over helping such a small number

Last edited:
whats your definition off overrun ???
in a country off about 65.000.000 people i would say overrun would be several million
if we take say 20.000 over 5 years thats 4.000 per year thats one person per 16.000
so sixteen thousand to one per year
we should be ashamed to make such a fuss over helping such a small number
I don't know where you get your figures from. Official government figures? :ROFLMAO:

Many of us realise that they don't live in the real world, or have something to hide for whatever reason.

Look at this link that I posted elsewhere:
http://www.ethnicity.ac.uk/medialib...diversity/does-britain-have-plural-cities.pdf
To take just one city - Birmingham, for example - there are nearly 50% of the population of that city who are not white British. That must be about half a million. Take into account all the other places in Britain and you are talking many millions.

I realise you are referring only to the current infestation, but many (but not all, of course) of the non white British already here have patently anti-British opinions, as has been pointed out elsewhere, and many more are here in a non-contributory capacity.

I consider any number of the latter categories as too many. Why do you want to import even more?

Sponsored Links
Back