You could not make this s h i t up...

taking the population as a whole at 65 million and the 20k over the next 5 years my figurtes are accurate
not sure why you are worried about birmingham they are uk citizens so irrelivent
we are talking about a very small addition to the uk population as a whole

Sponsored Links
taking the population as a whole at 65 million and the 20k over the next 5 years my figurtes are accurate
not sure why you are worried about birmingham they are uk citizens so irrelivent
we are talking about a very small addition to the uk population as a whole

Immigration is out of control, 330,000 last year, many people I know who are second generation immigrants criticise the inflow. Hence the reluctance to accept more.

Sponsored Links
thugs are thugs and should face the full weight off the law

immigration figures in isolation are meaningless
untill we count the migrants we dont know where the ballance and how the population is increasing or decreasing

Is this relevant?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istianity-driven-home-Muslim-persecutors.html

The people doing the persecuting here are "UK citizens" apparently.
Very interesting, but I found the most interesting aspect is that the police are 'reluctant' to do anything.
The muslims who are waiting to take over (and have already taken over in places) should realise that they don't really need the sharia law that they yearn for: they already have the effective support of the police.
I suspect, however, that this comes from 'the top'. Senior police officers who feel obliged to follow the government's/apologists' mantra for fear of receipt of the ubiquitous 'R' accusation. I have a feeling that the rank and file of the police may see things differently. At least I hope so, or we are completely lost.

"are said to be" or "reluctant to"is no more than someones interpritation or oppinion

"are said to be" or "reluctant to"is no more than someones interpritation or oppinion

No, the story states that the police are not acting. And it is published elsewhere, not just the Mail, which has been known to fabricate stories. But you seem to have made up your mind to see what you want to see.

thugs are thugs and should face the full weight off the law

immigration figures in isolation are meaningless
untill we count the migrants we dont know where the ballance and how the population is increasing or decreasing

Immigration figures are not meaningless, albeit they are a lower limit, real figures will be higher.

BA, surely if some people are breaking the law (or this families car windows at every opportunity) the police shouldn't be "reluctant to act" ? Last I heard, the police were supposed to "uphold the law" in this country,, not ignore some crime because of the ethnicity/religious persuasion of the perpetrators.

http://www.psi.org.uk/publications/archivepdfs/Role pol/INDPOL-0.P.pdf

Page xii 1.5

We are of the view that it is neither possible, nor desirable, to attempt to reach either a narrower or a more rigid definition of the role of the police. Thus, for example, ‘preventing crime’ and, still more, ‘catching criminals’ cannot and should not invariably be given priority above all other police responsibilities. Clearly there may be occasions when police priorities conflict. Where this is the case, we have no hesitation in reiterating Lord Scarman’s emphasis on the importance of maintaining public order in the last resort. He stated that in the event of a conflict of aims between the maintenance of public tranquillity and enforcement of the law, the former should be the primary responsibility of the police. It is surely right that on those occasions when the enforcement of the law is not compatible with the maintenance of the public order, it is the maintenance of order which should have priority. In practice, it is for the Chief Constable to establish an intelligent balance between prevention, detection and order maintenance.

http://www.psi.org.uk/publications/archivepdfs/Role pol/INDPOL-0.P.pdf

Page xii 1.5

We are of the view that it is neither possible, nor desirable, to attempt to reach either a narrower or a more rigid definition of the role of the police. Thus, for example, ‘preventing crime’ and, still more, ‘catching criminals’ cannot and should not invariably be given priority above all other police responsibilities. Clearly there may be occasions when police priorities conflict. Where this is the case, we have no hesitation in reiterating Lord Scarman’s emphasis on the importance of maintaining public order in the last resort. He stated that in the event of a conflict of aims between the maintenance of public tranquillity and enforcement of the law, the former should be the primary responsibility of the police. It is surely right that on those occasions when the enforcement of the law is not compatible with the maintenance of the public order, it is the maintenance of order which should have priority. In practice, it is for the Chief Constable to establish an intelligent balance between prevention, detection and order maintenance.
A rather wordy explanation that 'maintaining public order' is the most important role of the police in Britain.

In my humble opinion, ignoring the activities of 'certain cultures' is likely, in the long term, to result in an increase in 'public order' problems. I'm afraid they can't see it, unfortunately.

Let's wait until the inevitable penny drops!

taking the population as a whole at 65 million

Hang on a minute Big-All. For some time The UK's population seemed to be stuck at 60 million. All the sudden it was 64, now you say 65 million. If that doesn't worry you, it worries me. We've grown our population by almost 9 per cent in a very short time, not forgetting that 65 million is bound to be only an estimate - it is undoubtably higher. Where are all the extra schools, roads, GPs, hospital consultants, houses, mosques, etc, etc, etc, etc coming from? Are we increasing numbers of these by 9 per cent to take the strain? Are we fook! Everything's at breaking point and as a country, we can't afford ourselves. We're 1.5 trillion in debt and rising.

And I'm afraid talk of 20,000 economic migrants and refugees is in addition to the millions of EU and non-EU migrants who have already come here to improve their lives - courtesy of the British taxpayer. We're already one of the top destinations for asylum seekers - many of whom lie and deceive to hide the fact that they are really economic migrants who have already passed through 8 safe countries on their way to Shangri-La UK. Please look at the whole picture and not just one set of misleading figures in isolation.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back