Your commute.

dont understand the compulsion of people to bare there life to half a planet full of strangers.

so what are you doing... :D

Sponsored Links
Ok,

I don't have a commute at the moment as you may know, so I get up take a walk around the block, then come back home, and I am on the computer applying for job's.

dont understand the compulsion of people to bare there life to half a planet full of strangers.

well, let me see.

Do you know any of the following about me;

full name
address
schools attended
places of work and dates
kids
wife
car
holidays taken
hobbies
friends

You can glean most of those about someone from there postings on multiple social networking sites, thats largely how private detectives do it.

As i suspect the answer to my question is 'no we dont know most of those things about you', then you cant describe posting on here as 'baring your life'.

Good try, but.................

fail_11.JPG

Sponsored Links
I get up, watch Jeremy Kyle , do a bit in the house or garden , see M8`s . Go to auction 1 day a week , Boot fairs in season on weekend . Never get bored. Think I make this up ? Please yourselves, I do.:cool: :LOL: :LOL:

If you want my commute, then i get in my car, start it up, turn left... then right then second exit, then left next right.... next exit... nah you don't mean that do you?

i get up at 7am... go and make a noise and try and wake up three young kids.. (varying responses) like a sheep dog i try to get them down stairs... might have to change sheets after a bedwetting incident.. start my porridge and then ask what the three boys want... and they always want different things.... one wants weetabix, one bran flakes, one porridge... next morning, one want porridge, another wants toast... etc etc.. sit down with my porridge.. dad, can i have some pop?,, get pop... eldest one... dad can i have a cup of tea? yes... finish breakfast... mopping up cereal and crumbs.. get them to have a wash... Mrs Martian takes over here.... finish my porridge... might have to go and help getting one dressed... then morning work.....moans etc ... my shower... and then clean their teeth... moans... bickering, spilling things... lost school books.... no socks... forgot to do my homework... dad can i have a fiver for 'street dance' classes... get in the car we're late.... set off on the commute.... dad i forgot my sandwiches... go back to get them... get to school 4 minutes away.... resume sheepdog technique to get them to class, then drive the other half mile to work......sit at me desk....... and Relax.... HAVE YOU FINISHED THAT SPEC YET? :eek:

(and i get out of bed for this?)

well, let me see.

full name
address
schools attended
places of work and dates
kids
wife
car
holidays taken
hobbies
friends

You can glean most of those about someone from there postings on multiple social networking sites, thats largely how private detectives do it.

As i suspect the answer to my question is 'no we dont know most of those things about you', then you cant describe posting on here as 'baring your life'.

fail_11.JPG

but it seems some people deserve.... and will always want..

My commute depends on what Im doing that day.

As a gas man, my day is vastly different from my evening / weekend work. Sometimes, the gas side takes all of my time (approx 84 hours a week if it needs the time). If I have a day off, I concentrate on the other side of my working life.

I do make sure I have time for the children though - even if I come home at 4pm for a few hours and then go back out to work - once their fed / homework / bit of a laugh with their Dad. Im tired all the time but whats the point in sitting on your arse being tired? A cup of tea and this site is good though, as it does de-stress me. :eek: God knows why with Joes doom and gloom. :)

David.

i get up at 7am... go and make a noise and try and wake up three young kids.. (varying responses) like a sheep dog i try to get them down stairs... might have to change sheets after a bedwetting incident.. start my porridge and then ask what the three boys want... and they always want different things.... one wants weetabix, one bran flakes, one porridge... next morning, one want porridge, another wants toast... etc etc.. sit down with my porridge.. dad, can i have some pop?,, get pop... eldest one... dad can i have a cup of tea? yes... finish breakfast... mopping up cereal and crumbs.. get them to have a wash... Mrs Martian takes over here.... finish my porridge... might have to go and help getting one dressed... then morning work.....moans etc ... my shower... and then clean their teeth... moans... bickering, spilling things... lost school books.... no socks... forgot to do my homework... dad can i have a fiver for 'street dance' classes... get in the car we're late.... set off on the commute.... dad i forgot my sandwiches... go back to get them... get to school 4 minutes away.... resume sheepdog technique to get them to class, then drive the other half mile to wo

well done what other medal do you want...

well, let me see.

full name
address
schools attended
places of work and dates
kids
wife
car
holidays taken
hobbies
friends

fail_11.JPG

at least.. not a sad bastard... but... you could change that.. doubt it though... never mind... i always smile... ansd always bwill.... xxxxxxxx

i get up at 7am... go and make a noise and try and wake up three young kids.. (varying responses) like a sheep dog i try to get them down stairs... might have to change sheets after a bedwetting incident.. start my porridge and then ask what the three boys want... and they always want different things.... one wants weetabix, one bran flakes, one porridge... next morning, one want porridge, another wants toast... etc etc.. sit down with my porridge.. dad, can i have some pop?,, get pop... eldest one... dad can i have a cup of tea? yes... finish breakfast... mopping up cereal and crumbs.. get them to have a wash... Mrs Martian takes over here.... finish my porridge... might have to go and help getting one dressed... then morning work.....moans etc ... my shower... and then clean their teeth... moans... bickering, spilling things... lost school books.... no socks... forgot to do my homework... dad can i have a fiver for 'street dance' classes... get in the car we're late.... set off on the commute.... dad i forgot my sandwiches... go back to get them... get to school 4 minutes away.... resume sheepdog technique to get them to class, then drive the other half mile to wo

well done what other medal do you want...

That's twice now you've made derisory or sarcastic comments on my posts. In both instances my posts were light hearted.. yet you chose to comment in order to, seemingly, run me down.... what's your problem?

Quiet a few people on forum today have had thier knickers in a twist....is something wrong with people today?

Sponsored Links
Back