AIDS? - come to Britian.

Sponsored Links
We have an established policy of trying to give treatment to people living among us and carrying infectiious diseases. You think that's wrong?

Did you read the bit that says "The Department of Health said it would be difficult for somebody to come to the UK specifically for treatment as the process took months to administer and monitor."

What would you do if you lived in Africa and had aids then John? Come here and claim asylum or stay where you were? We should be sending them back.
The best way to spread a disease is have people with that disease living and moving freely in the country. How do you think AIDS is spread then John?

The best way to spread a disease is have people with that disease living and moving freely in the country.
Yes, and there are lot of such people, especially in places like Glasgow and Brighton. Should we send them all back to Glasgow and Brighton? What good will that do?

Sponsored Links
If you contract a serious disease in Africa - then send them back to Africa - it's not our problem. Brighton - Glasgow? Is that the best you can do?

If you live in France and your dog has Rabies - you can't bring it here. Nor cattle infected with Foot and Mouth. Should be the same rule for humans.

The easiest way to gain permanent resident status in the UK is to have a child born here (human rights act). So the incentive is for them to have children - and how do you do that then John? How is AIDS spread John?

AIDS is a result of being infected with the HIV. I understand the most common means of infection are having unprotected sex with an infected person, or sharing needles that pierce the skin with an infected person. Babies born to infected mothers are often infected, though this can be prevented.

I hope that was the information you were asking for.

AIDS is a result of being infected with the HIV. I understand the most common means of infection are having unprotected sex with an infected person, or sharing needles that pierce the skin with an infected person. Babies born to infected mothers are often infected, though this can be prevented.

I hope that was the information you were asking for.

Yes it is. So why do you want such people free to roam the UK? Do you want rabid dogs in the suburbs too?

Have you actually read the article it is not about treating aids its about treating HIV for people already living here not inviting people in to get it.
Due to the cost of treatment people do not pay it and then can infect the indigenous population creating more of a financial drain when they get HIV and the original carrier may then progress to full blown AIDS which is then covered and far far more expensive to treat.

So the economics of it does make sense.

And its Edinburgh that has hiv/aids ,

Glesga guys are too pished to for that sort of depravity

So if I arrive here and claim asylum - then I am living here. Gedditt?

Which they are doing at present anyways so is it not better that far more money is not spent after they have infected hundreds or thousands.

Which they are doing at present anyways so is it not better that far more money is not spent after they have infected hundreds or thousands.

It's better if they don't come here in the first place.

Which is why I say send them back. How much does it cost to house and treat someone with AIDS for 20 years? Is that what you want your tax money spending on? What about our own that are ill?

That is a completely different subject and needs also to be addressed but would rather my tax £££ was spent in a far more economical way than it is at present in regards this subject.
If the money saved releases money within the NHS to save others lives then surely its worth it or would you rather say f##k them let them get full blown aids and cost us even more money robbing it from people who could have been saved.

And no use saying let them die they should not be here anyways , as its never going to happen

It'll have to happen. The Uk is going bust. We don't need people with AIDS running around our country.

Sponsored Links
Back