AIDS? - come to Britian.

Stop being a dope. Either we open the borders to AIDS victims or we don't . Which is it?

Sponsored Links
If they were closed then we would have no illegals would we?

Stop being a dope. Either we open the borders to AIDS victims or we don't . Which is it?

Your naivete is stunning.

And you are very muddle-headed. Not a good combination! Setting aside your moral warp, your lack of consideration for the practicalities of your suggestion are mind-boggling.

When someone from outside the UK arrives at our borders, how are immigration officials to KNOW whether or not they are HIV positive? They don't stagger off the boat or the plane with symptoms of latter stage AIDS and 'AIDS victim' tattoed on their foreheads. Many will show no symptoms and many will not even know they are HIV positive.

If you insist on testing everyone before they are 'let in', that would mean penning up MILLIONS of tourists, students, business visitors, etc., (at the taxpayers' expense!) in secure accommodation for three months until two consecutive HIV tests, 3 months apart, have proved negative. During those 3 months they should be prevented form having sex with anyone or sharing needles. Clearly not an option. Now who's being dopey? :rolleyes:

(Apologies for the capitals, but the italics function doesn't seem to be responding).

Sponsored Links
It's one that's here illegally. Not too bright are you? :rolleyes:

It's one that's here illegally. Not too bright are you? :rolleyes:

No, it is you who are 'not too bright', Joe.

Even if you were able to prevent HIV +ve immigrants from entering the UK (which you cannot - see my reasons above), that would not mean (as you seem to think), that you would in one fell swoop be excluding all the 'illegal immigrants too. Not all HIV sufferers who come to the UK are illegal immigrants (some are legal) and not all illegal immigrants are HIV positive. Think about it.

So much ranting. So little sense! :rolleyes:

Just out of interest, was 1990 the year of your birth? (ie making you about 21/22?) That might explain some things.

I think you should look at the thread title - don't you? Then you just might be in with a chance of making a sensible post. But I doubt it.

I think you should look at the thread title - don't you? Then you just might be in with a chance of making a sensible post. But I doubt it.

OK - let's remind ourselves. Your somewhat idiosyncratically spelled and punctuated title is:

AIDS? - come to Britian. [sic]

Even assuming that title is meant in the spirit of small-minded sarcasm which characterises so many of your posts (and as such is actually meant to convey the opposite of what it says ), perhaps you would be kind enough to explain how banning all HIV +ve immigrants to the UK, as you advocate, would also remove the problem of illegal immigration.

Over to you! I'm off to work now. I look forward on my return to reading your well-reasoned replies to all the substantive points raised by me and others on the question. (I fear we are going to have a long wait, but have a go anyway. Surprise us with some well-supported reasoning!). :rolleyes:

We aren't talking about immigration - we are talking about inviting migrants with aids into this country so we can keep them and allow them to spread the virus. Mental.

I bet you work for the Council. :rolleyes:

We aren't talking about immigration - we are talking about inviting migrants with aids into this country so we can keep them and allow them to spread the virus. Mental.

I bet you work for the Council.

No, you clearly stated:
Either we open the borders to AIDS victims or we don't . Which is it?
then, straight after, in your next post:

Woolly thinking. Like a sheep!

And no, sorry to disappoint.I don't work for any council. I'm a self-employed decorator. And unlike you, it seems, I don't have time to troll these forums all day long spreading stupidity. Go and do something productive, Joe!

we are talking about inviting migrants with aids into this country so we can keep them and allow them to spread the virus.

Joe-90.

Does the 90 stand for your IQ?

No one is advocating that in this thread, yet you seem to be arguing against it.

But that is what the thread is about. It is an open invitation to the World to come here if you have aids. How many other countries have made that offer?

We might as well for the good they are doing. So I say - when they are caught - then send them back. You agree then?

Sponsored Links
Back