Average woman thought process or mental?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
bloody hell have you read some of the q's n a's at the bottom,there all barking mad.

Wtf is she on? :eek: (quote witchwind) I did not say women are designed for pregnancy. The reason we have a vagina is because if we are pregnant, the baby can come out. It’s the physical function of the vagina. There is no other way for the baby to come out than through the vagina, that’s the way it is, it’s natural. Biology ordered it that way. On the other hand, PIV isn’t natural, it’s an action done by men to us. They can choose not to do it, it isn’t necessary. There are many other ways of becoming pregnant than through penetration of the penis into the vagina. For instance, putting sperm on the vulva is enough to become pregnant. Women, if they wanted to become pregnant, could just ask a man for some sperm and apply it herself

On the other hand, PIV isn’t natural, it’s an action done by men to us.

Not natural? But hasn't it been done for thousands of years by humans, and millions of years by other animal forms? Sounds pretty natural to me.

And has it not occurred to you that most (normal!) women actually enjoy it?

I'd love to know what kind of an upbringing she has had to consider her dad a rapist.
:) Highly valid point.

When we were "trying"for our second child, I felt as though I was a sperm making machine. Enjoyment was sweet FA to do with it. Thus I was clearly repeatedy raped by by wife :rolleyes:

Me too.

I used to get jumped on on certain days. "You must make love to me right now - the time is right"

I used to call it my Leslie Crowther moment....

"Come on up, the time is right!"

"Because the first time is painful, piv is clearly wrong."
I didn't like red wine, the first time I tried it. People change.

She must have had some shoite relationships - actually, if the first one was so bad, why try again?

bloody hell have you read some of the q's n a's at the bottom,there all barking mad.

I hadn't bothered to look earlier, but I have now.

I had no idea there were so many ridiculously uninformed lesbian man-haters!

In a way, though, I wish them well. This could be the answer to our population explosion.

......."Lastly, from a structural point of view, as a class oppressed by men, we are not in any position of freedom to negotiate what men do to us collectively and individually within the heterocage. Men, by whom we are possessed, colonised and held captive, are the sole agents and organisers of PIV. Men dominate us precisely so we can’t opt out of sexual abuse by them; intercourse is the very means through which men subordinate us, the very purpose of their domination, to control human reproduction."...........

You just gotta love that last passage with starts with, "Men dominate us........."

Yeah right. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back