Sheds with Beds.

Sponsored Links
The olympians will never get to see them . Anyway it`s just good old Victorian Values

Rife in certain "communities" local councils are trying to stop it but many structures are "temp" and avoid planning permissions.

Sponsored Links
If the BBC can find them so easily, why can't immigration?

Find what?

Nothing wrong with building a back garden mini house (If I had a garden I would probably want one for quests).

Innocent until proven guilty, the authorities can't go round knocking on peoples doors on the assumption that "shed with bed = illegal immigrant".

The press can.

If the BBC can find them so easily, why can't immigration?

Find what?

Nothing wrong with building a back garden mini house (If I had a garden I would probably want one for quests).

Innocent until proven guilty, the authorities can't go round knocking on peoples doors on the assumption that "shed with bed = illegal immigrant".

The press can.

Shed with bed = illegal, who ever is in it.

No wonder we are over run with illegal immigrants that we don't expel, when liberal attitudes like yours prevail.

I'm just explaining the law to you, it's got nothing to do with liberal attitudes

Under current law, border officials can't just turn up to your house and say "you have a shed and so we want to inspect it".

Do think about this.

alarm said:

How are officials able to spot the illegal "sheds with beds" from the legal "sheds" without a warrant?

Unless planning law is changed so that all sheds require planning permission, and the law is also changed so that any house with spare rooms or sheds is to be inspected randomly by border control, how exactly does it shock anyone that this goes "undetected" by the authorities.

Just give the Border people access to "Wherever, whenever". Simples.

No wonder we are over run with illegal immigrants that we don't expel, when liberal attitudes like yours prevail.

I'm just explaining the law to you, it's got nothing to do with liberal attitudes you Muppet.

Under current law, border officials can't just turn up to your house and say "you have a shed and so we want to inspect it".

Do think about this.

alarm said:

Unless planning law is changed so that all sheds require planning permission, and the law is also changed so that any house with spare rooms or sheds is to be inspected randomly by border control, how exactly does it shock anyone that this goes "undetected" by the
authorities.

"MUPPET" I thought this was a discussion forum, not a centre for abuse.
If you can't reply without abusing people then maybe this sort of forum isn't for you.

As regards your explanation, that law has been created out of a Liberal Attitude.
If the Border authorities had more powers ( and they probably have more than you believe ) we would have less problems.

I doubt however that the BBC actually knocked on the doors and asked if they had any illegals staying, I would have thought that they found out by covert detective work.

Sponsored Links
Back