Subway

Your on "ignore" so they won't know what your rambling on about.
Their "true" position is they are almost bored to death with your constant drivel.
They, and you, have a simple solution to stop my "drivel", stop the racially abusive comments. Simples.

The simple solution is just put you on ignore.
If you don't like the racially abusive comments you claim that are on here then hit the ignore button. Simples.

Sponsored Links
Your on "ignore" so they won't know what your rambling on about.
Their "true" position is they are almost bored to death with your constant drivel.
They, and you, have a simple solution to stop my "drivel", stop the racially abusive comments. Simples.

The simple solution is just put you on ignore.
If you don't like the racially abusive comments you claim that are on here then hit the ignore button. Simples.
Did you not see my comment about my altruistic motivation?
Or did you not undertsand it?

My best response is to use a quote that I can't remember the origin;
"A soldier's job is to fight the battles, on behalf of those that can't fight."

Soldiers are cannon fodder bullet catchers.
Just like you!

@ RH.

The fact that Norco has been here longer is irrelevant to your accusation that he is the poster with "the least credibility". (More illogical posting from you). If he has been credited by way of thanks outside the GD, where you say the racism does not exist like it does on GD, then by that fact he must have provided a helpful posts to hundreds of decent folk. Yet he "has the least credibility". Really...

I'll pose the same questions to you as I did to enyam:
Will you oppose me in my attempt to eradicate racism, at least in GD forum on DIYnot?
Or will you support me?
Or will you agree with my objectives, but disagree with my methods?

Your position seems very evident to me so far.
What say you?
1st: You are not "eradicating" anything here you fool! Who do you think you are, the PM or a forum gladiator? Nothing is solved or changed that really matters here mate. (Sorry to burst your bubble). Not on any forum I've ever been on in fact. (And I can go back to 98 when I first took an interest in this media).
2nd: I have told you time and time again about how I feel towards racism. So if words aren't enough I give up. ("A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still").
3rd: If you believe me to be a "conniving hypocrite" anything I say is worthless anyway - to you. To use your own words, I think I can live with that
sad-smiley-047.gif

Others know you better than me so. Que to others. How does it pan-out?

Does he, in this new guise, relentlessly get to a point where people ignore him, biologically or electronically, until he ends up talking to and convincing himself he's 'won' and then re-appear in yet another a new guise to start over again?

Sponsored Links
Can I just say, I don't know what happened back there :confused: (Admin?).

I went to edit/add to my post, as me, and then when I saw last edited by daffy1 I looked at the poster and it was someone else. It was my post but now by someone else called Daffy1 :confused:

I had to log out and log back in as me. Can that username be deleted Mods please or whatever puts the record straight? The post IS mine but who the hec Daffy1 is or how it was generated is beyond me :confused: (Hacked? Crash? Bug? Other?)

No-one knows what racism is anymore. It's a minefield of do-gooding nonsense.
And woe betide you if you dare to make a joke. Ok, I woe... :evil:

It’s taken the lead as the highest and most common form of izm in the charts. (HERE). We’ve got ones from the past, present and ones yet to be recognised. It’ll change over time as-and-when people get over themselves…

“Hello pop pickers and here’s the latest top ten!” Start the intro...

In at number 10 we got Sexist Sam with ‘Baby you can’t drive my car’

New, straight into the charts at number 9 we have Old Ollie and ‘Mention my izm for once you barsteweds!’

Brand new release which went straight in at number 8 is Blubber Bob with his backing singers Five fat Fookers - ‘Ain’t no wrinkles on MY face’.

Up once place, the young duet by Chav & Slag, ‘Don’t dis me jus cuz I’m 14 and knocked-up’.

We got a big Rap number in at number 7 next from Tony-Tone called ‘This bling sure do weigh me down mon’.

………

And at number 1 again, it’s been there for many years now, Petty Pete with ‘Why can’t I have a Gollywog on me jam pot’

(I took some out cuz it was a bit too ‘Frankie Boyle’ and I’d never hear the last of it from ‘stuffed shirt’). :rolleyes:

Can I just say, I don't know what happened back there :confused: (Admin?).

I went to edit/add to my post, as me, and then when I saw last edited by daffy1 I looked at the poster and it was someone else. It was my post but now by someone else called Daffy1 :confused:

I had to log out and log back in as me. Can that username be deleted Mods please or whatever puts the record straight? The post IS mine but who the hec Daffy1 is or how it was generated is beyond me :confused: (Hacked? Crash? Bug? Other?)

I wondered how someone with only one post could have "told you time and time again about how I feel towards racism"!

I, too, would be very interested to learn how that happened. :eek:

Honest JB, and Admin.. I was logged in as me, Big Tone, and it was my name there. I saw my post, from me. I then went to edit but the next poster posted something during my effort and this laptop, my lodger's, 'flipped out!' Kinda hiccup and screen went off for a second.

I didn't think anymore about until I saw a new user name with my post, as I said. :confused: I don't have it as a User Name anywhere else either, never.

I swear Admin, and as AFAIK and remember, I would have to enter a valid email address and new user name for that to happen - I didn't! I didn't think of or type anything for a new user name!!!

Maybe a separate thread, but I haven't the faintest idea how or why? I just use this technology, I'm not an IT or ICT expert or anything). Oh well, moving on in my "racist" way... :rolleyes:

Add: And I would NEVER have a user name or start a sentence with a small d. :evil: So who/however is no friend of mine!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Honest JB, and Admin.. I was logged in as me, Big Tone, and it was my name there. I saw my post, from me. I then went to edit but the next poster posted something during my effort and this laptop, my lodger's, 'flipped out!' Kinda hiccup and screen went off for a second.

Nonsense.
Your 'lodger' is a suspender wearing pair of twins, known as noseall and Red.:LOL:

c*nts
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

@ RH.

The fact that Norco has been here longer is irrelevant to your accusation that he is the poster with "the least credibility". (More illogical posting from you). If he has been credited by way of thanks outside the GD, where you say the racism does not exist like it does on GD, then by that fact he must have provided a helpful posts to hundreds of decent folk. Yet he "has the least credibility". Really...
You really are the biggest most despicable hypocrite I have ever come across.
You tell us about how good a person you are, who you work for, and publicly state that you abhor racism. Yet you publicly support the worst racist on this forum and criticise me for trying to stop it.

Wow, I'm not only gobsmacked, I'm disgusted with your atttiude and behaviour.
I'll pose the same questions to you as I did to enyam:
Will you oppose me in my attempt to eradicate racism, at least in GD forum on DIYnot?
Or will you support me?
Or will you agree with my objectives, but disagree with my methods?

Your position seems very evident to me so far.
What say you?

I should have asked for a simple "yes" or "no". You obviously don't want to respond with a simple answer. :rolleyes:
1st: You are not "eradicating" anything here you fool! Who do you think you are, the PM or a forum gladiator? Nothing is solved or changed that really matters here mate. (Sorry to burst your bubble). Not on any forum I've ever been on in fact. (And I can go back to 98 when I first took an interest in this media).
So you think we should not bother trying. Yeah, that'll change the world. :rolleyes:

@ 2nd: I have told you time and time again about how I feel towards racism. So if words aren't enough I give up. ("A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still").
And I've told you time and time again, "actions speak louder than words." :rolleyes:

3rd: If you believe me to be a "conniving hypocrite" anything I say is worthless anyway - to you. To use your own words, I think I can live with that
I'm sure Notconscious is happy with his attitude also. :rolleyes:

Others know you better than me so. Que to others. How does it pan-out?

Does he, in this new guise, relentlessly get to a point where people ignore him, biologically or electronically, until he ends up talking to and convincing himself he's 'won' and then re-appear in yet another a new guise to start over again?
Are you talking about me or you?
You have a new guise.

How may more times ffs

I attack or support the post, not the poster, or I can just be ambivalent. Silence is neither an endorsement nor support of anyone’s post Mr. Hanger! Is this where you’re confusion lies? If I thought Norco, or anyone else, was an a-hole I would say - and I would hope to be treated the same way by him or anyone else if I made an asinine post; no umbrage taken! Get it? Got it? Good! Now please don’t make me repeat this again.

Do I have to shoot every damn poster down in flames who I think is wrong to satiate your desire recruiting the anti-racist brigade? I seriously don’t have the time or inclination bud! I go at you more than most lately because of your ridiculous mission to “eradicate” racism like some self-appointed forum police. Let it go - it’s just a forum, a bloody good one but don’t lose sight of what it is. As Dale Carnegie said, “You cannot win an argument. The only way is to avoid it”.

We all, on General Discussion, don’t avoid arguments because it is effectively anonymous. So we get into keyboard bravado and no one ever concedes and I’ll ignore you and call you an a-hole and you’re a bigot I’m a bigot and.......

Oh and while I’m here let’s clarify something else, and to be fair I’ve heard this levelled at me in the past. I don’t often knowingly do U-turns or switching sides or swerving, or whatever else someone wants to call it. I do, however, reserve the right to “swerve” or do a complete U-turn if I get something wrong or in light of new evidence etc. (That should be laudable.). So if I look like I’m supporting someone or their post and then I disagree, it is to my or anyone’s credit that they change. You can call that what you will. Get it? Got it? Good! Now please don’t make me repeat this again either.

You have come across as detestable at times but I have agreed with you when I think you are right. Correct? Happened in the past 24 hours in fact, but I won’t hold my breath for a yes or no to that one. If I am the "biggest most despicable hypocrite" you know you should get out more. It’s a shame you don’t give more credit where due; but everyone on GD is an a-hole except you I guess... :rolleyes:

How does anyone get some work done around here :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back