Subway

Sponsored Links
Don't recall deleting it.

So if you call someone a "***" you're a racist in your book?

Edit.
Btw that's what I'm finding funny. :LOL:

Well, I've tried it three times but still keep seeing his posts - And yours as a matter of fact.

Well it works for me. Now all I get is several single line entries of information instead of having to scroll through a whole page of tripe.

Trouble is, people keep quoting him!

Sponsored Links
No wonder we don't understand each other, you're completely off your trolley. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By posting on social media sites you think you're completely on your's,leave it out RH.
That's a fair comment, enyam. I don't suppose I could say that about many of your posts.

I'll readily admit to being off my trolley it's what keeps me sane,what does it for you.
Ridiculing racially abusive comments and their originators in an attempt to make the world a better place.
Will you oppose me?
Or will you support me?
Or will you agree with my objectives, but disagree with my methods? I could live with that.

I hope I'm right, I'm just guessing.

Live in hope and die in despair.
I will accept the relevance of your critique if you demonstrate that I'm wrong.

You're wrong as usual.
A typical stand-alone statement, without any shred of supporting evidence from the dopiest, most perverted person ever to grace this forum, and the building forum, where his perverted, ignorant ideology even makes an appearance.

You're a liability, Notconscious.

Edit.

In whose book is sending a *** back to the jungle NOT a racist comment?

Are you that inured to your use of that kind of language, or do you genuinely believe that it is innocuous?

You should stick to your principles, rather than deny intent.

(Your comment is gone from that thread, as far as I can see.)

Edit.

In whose book is sending a *** back to the jungle NOT a racist comment?

Are you that inured to your use of that kind of language, or do you genuinely believe that it is innocuous?

You should stick to your principles, rather than deny intent.

(Your comment is gone from that thread, as far as I can see.)

I couldn't give a fook what you think.
Just for you regarding the Lee Rigby murder....The *** assailant should be sent back to the jungle!

Well, I've tried it three times but still keep seeing his posts - And yours as a matter of fact.

Well it works for me. Now all I get is several single line entries of information instead of having to scroll through a whole page of tripe.

Trouble is, people keep quoting him!

No still not working. Took coathanger's advice. (The only time he has ever been mildly useful to me but he still appears. Will just have to resort to the old method of just not reading his posts.

Sponsored Links
Back