Doctors appointment

They should pay into the system for at least five years before they can take out. Until that time they should have their own health insurance.

They are working here and paying tax. Why on earth should they not be able to use the nhs.

Would you insist English people pay in for 5 years before they get treated?

Sponsored Links
They should hold a British passport. How many other countries in Europe give it all out for free? Well?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So I go where and work for a week and get a triple heart bypass for free?

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
I don't click on links. I want to know what YOU think. It's YOUR brain I'm interested in, not some lefty rag.

No that's True. Lefty dogma is all you are interested in. Try thinking for yourself mate, just occasionally.

poncing off the NHS in the form of health tourism

Kippers keep trotting this out. As always they don't bother whether any of their 'facts' are actually true.
The figure is quoted as £2 billion. 3/4 of that is from people who are working here. Read this http://www.theguardian.com/politics...ct/22/health-tourists-costing-nhs-2bn[/QUOTE]

So foreigners that turn up at Heathrow, pretend to be ill so they are taken to hospital, then whilst they are there get all their problems sorted on the NHS pay tax do they?

Anti -kippers keep rolling out the fact that you can't trust anything printed in a newspaper but you obviously do.

Definition of the Guardian according to wiki:
The Guardian is a British centre-left newspaper (beloved of organically-grown, muesli-wearing, sandal-hugging, tree-eating, disabled lesbian atheistic feminist social workers and teachers) with one of the most popular websites in the UK

So they will not be telling the true amounts will they! Anyway, even a quarter of that figure is too much.

I rest my case about tiny brains. Soooooooooooooooooo Naïve!

:rolleyes:

• Thanks
So foreigners that turn up at Heathrow, pretend to be ill so they are taken to hospital, then whilst they are there get all their problems sorted on the NHS pay tax do they?

Anti -kippers keep rolling out the fact that you can't trust anything printed in a newspaper but you obviously do.

Definition of the Guardian according to wiki:
The Guardian is a British centre-left newspaper (beloved of organically-grown, muesli-wearing, sandal-hugging, tree-eating, disabled lesbian atheistic feminist social workers and teachers) with one of the most popular websites in the UK

So they will not be telling the true amounts will they! Anyway, even a quarter of that figure is too much.

Excellent description, especially 'teachers'. It's true. Yes, I was one, but most of the others I saw were probably Grauniad readers. They certainly tick some of the other boxes!

As you know, it's entirely in one's interest to support the political party that will give one the better chance of higher pay for less work. Hence why teachers are more inclined to vote for Labour. :mrgreen: ;)

As you know, it's entirely in one's interest to support the political party that will give one the better chance of higher pay for less work. Hence why teachers are more inclined to vote for Labour. :mrgreen: ;)

I thought most of them were LimpDems.

Sponsored Links
Back