vokera compact 28 lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
could anyone please help me?
i have a vokera compact 28 about 18months old. last few weeks it has been locking out when heating and hot water were on together. watching it, it was locking out after it was trying to ignite after it had gone out on thermostat.
but now it also goes out on hot water. first couple of times it works fine then turn the tap on again and it locks out.
fan appears to work fine.
pressure also seems fine.
any help would be gratefully recieved

many thanks in advance

MARK

Sponsored Links
Hi there. Your Vokera is 18 months old so is covered by Vokeras warranty. Get the A holes who Designed and made it to fix it

Vokera compact is more likely to be 3-5 years old common easy fix fault is to replace thermister

Nortimax, is you post a rant or is it something I do not know?

Sponsored Links
hi
thanks for advice but i got the boiler thru a contracting firm i work close with, and they kept the receipt for vat purposes. they now cant be bothered to trace it.
i have engineer coming today from vokera @£175. sometime between 8.30am and 5.00pm. i wll post his findings if anyone is interested.
thanks again

mark

hi
thanks for advice but i got the boiler thru a contracting firm i work close with, and they kept the receipt for vat purposes. they now cant be bothered to trace it.
i have engineer coming today from vokera @£175. sometime between 8.30am and 5.00pm. i wll post his findings if anyone is interested.
thanks again

mark

Boiler comes with a 2 yr gtee you don;t need a receipt only a serial number to confirm which is on the underside of the boiler.

Boiler should have been notified anyway so there should be paperwork somewhere regarding when it was installed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back