Suppliers of bespoke furniture to the trade...?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Does anyone know of any suppliers of bespoke furniture to the trade?
For example; a client wants me to make him a very large fitted alcove dresser in oak veneered mdf with melamine faced doors, but I haven't the facilities to do so - this got me thinking whether in the same way a company like 'Howdens' supply kitchens to the trade for fitting, there might be suppliers of bedroom or living-room furniture that can be ordered to size and finish and then fittedn by a tradesperson?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
Cheers,
Pete

Sponsored Links
Thanks WoodYouLike, that's not exactly what I had in mind though...
I guess what I'm after is somewhere inbetween a bespoke furniture maker and Ikea, that can tailor set deigns, like a bookcase, to your measurments and finish to your veneer choice, then supply for you to go and install, the way Howdens or Benchmarx do for Kitchens.....?
Anyone know if such companies exist?
Do all the guys who sell 'bespoke bedroom furniture' make them all themselves, i.e. Strachan's, or do they place an order with the manufacturer and sell the items on through their showrooms??
Cheers,
Pete

I know some suppliers in China can make furniture according to ur requirement, length,widith,color an dstyle. But need to export to ur country.

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

I use this company www.elizajames.co.uk
They know what they are doing and to the trade support is also good I used to deal with the mainstream guy until I was recommended Eliza James by a trader.

Thanks,
JR.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back