Recent content by diycooper

  1. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Title: Grundfos UPSO 15-60 AOKR fitted to Flexicom 30CX – is this compatible? I ordered a replacement pump head from Trade Boiler Parts for my Glow-worm Flexicom 30CX. The listing was for Glow-worm part 0020014171 / 0020014180 and was advertised as a Grundfos replacement with 4 black bolts...
  2. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Yes. I can probably test did it years ago on a tv circuit board but just got new pump. It was the old style Vailliant pump.Save me doing more learning with just getting new pump. Sourced a new one for £80. Comes by Wednesday
  3. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    I have ordered new pump. Thinking it could also be capacitor in pump.
  4. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Sorry it was 1.2 stopped 1.4 to 1.5 running
  5. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Boilor set to 1.0 bar. Im not at property now but think it raised to 1.1.
  6. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    I could stop pump.fairly easy but not sure if a new one would stop that easy as first time ive done it .
  7. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Understood . If I can stop it does this mean the pump could be falling when not trying to stop it and the boilor going into f9.
  8. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Just so understanding do you mean stop pump spinning with screwdriver once bleed screw is out and a call for demand ?
  9. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Understood thanks.
  10. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Is there anyway I can determine conclusivly its the pump ?
  11. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Thinking put a thermal camera on it tomorrow if pumps around 80 degrees and pipes close to it around 60 degrees . Then its the pump ?
  12. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Just been today. Boilor yivibg intermittent f9. It worked fine when I was there hw / ch switching over and burning. What I did noticed is the punp is getting extremely hot so you cannot keep hand on it. Could the pump be overheating causing F9 then when it cools lets boilor reset ?
  13. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Thanks for responding. Is it worth trying cleaning it as I am thinking to not do more fault finding on this like pump etc before I just change the boilor ?
  14. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Can a blocked filter cause f9. It's had new pressure switch already. The filter in picture do these block on Gloweorm causing intermittent f9 ?
  15. D

    Glowworm Flexicom 30x pump

    Hi guys A heating engineer has told me you cannot get the pumps for these boilors. I have searched and seem to find them no problem. He says but it wont work. Any advice
Back
Top