£15.20p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Your understanding is that anyone who doesn't agree with you is racist.
Nonsense!
I don't consider you racist for that disagreement.
I consider you stupid, aggressive and mistaken for that remark, but not racist.
And that alone proves the fallibility of your comment.

Sponsored Links
I think the meaning of those words have been lost for a very long time.
Nonsense. The meaning of those words may have been lost to you, and others like you, but they have retained their meaning to most.

Nonsense. The meaning of those words may have been lost to you, and others like you, but they have retained their meaning to most.

Megan claimed in part it was racism that drove her out. Was it being ginger that drove Fergie out ?

I trust you have learnt something.
And that it is not a glib apology.

Nonsense!
I don't consider you racist for that disagreement.
I consider you stupid, aggressive and mistaken for that remark, but not racist.
The people of great Britain are great.
I came from another country in my 20s and never, ever experienced racism in the true sense of the word.
Nobody hated me because I was of another "race".
There has always been a lot of banter based on ethnic background, but that's not racism.
In fact, i (and most other immigrants) enjoyed the ****s taking.
By your standards, irish jokes are racist.
They're not.
Just because you make a joke about someone from another country or with a different skin colour, it doesn't mean you are racist.
The key element of racism is hate based purely on "race".
And i use the word race just to make it understandable as I consider all humans to be of the same race with physical variations, similarly to other animals.

I have never been murdered, so by the same token you will agree that there are no murderers in Britain.

I remember a very good friend of mine from Sierra Leone.
I was having a beer with her and her husband and her older son 16yo came back home from school.
He had been in a punch up with another boy (white) and the first thing he said was: "he's racist".
Upon further investigation it transpired that he, the son, had kissed this white boy's girlfriend at a party and the white boy wanted "justice".
My friend slapped him and said: "do not use the word racism loosely otherwise it will mean nothing one day"
How right was she!

Megan claimed in part it was racism that drove her out. Was it being ginger that drove Fergie out ?
As I understand it, Meghan's accusation was against the press, not the Royals.

The rest of your comment is typical nonsense. Being ginger is not a protected characteristic. And is therefore typically irrelevant.
I'm afraid you are demonstrating that your understanding of racism is still totally mistaken.
In true Bodd fashion, you are trying to talk your way out of a big hole by continuing to dig.

The people of great Britain are great.
I came from another country in my 20s and never, ever experienced racism in the true sense of the word.
Nobody hated me because I was of another "race".
There has always been a lot of banter based on ethnic background, but that's not racism.
In fact, i (and most other immigrants) enjoyed the ****s taking.
They're not.
Just because you make a joke about someone from another country or with a different skin colour, it doesn't mean you are racist.
The key element of racism is hate based purely on "race".
And i use the word race just to make it understandable as I consider all humans to be of the same race with physical variations, similarly to other animals.

The problem is Johnny me and you could be good neighbours/friends but the likes of Bobby & Nosey will tell you im a racist and that I don't really like you , because your an alien..

These sort of people are the ones that Stoke up the hatred.

They're not.
They can be if they promote or perpetuate an untrue characteristic of Irish people, and use that for their own amusement.
Or if Irish people are offended by your jokes.

It can if you promote or perpetuate an untrue characteristic of that ethnicity, and use it as amusement at others for that untrue characteristic.
Or if the person with a different skin colour, religion, culture, ethnicity, etc, finds your comments about their different skin colour, religion, culture, etc, offensive.

If you apologise for your behaviour when it is pointed out to you that you are offensive with your comments, behaviour, etc, then it can be accepted that you are subject to unconscious bias.
But if you deny your behaviour etc is racist, you are reinforcing your belief that your behaviour is somehow justified.

Or if the person with a different skin colour, religion, culture, ethnicity, etc, finds your comments about their different skin colour, religion, culture, etc, offensive.
This is your standard.
If I find something offensive it must be racist.
What planet are you on???
It's not a subjective thing.
Something is either racist or it is not.
It's not up to the snowflake listener to feel offended and judge if something is racist.
If someone calls me a spaghetti muncher and I feel offended, by your standard that is racist, when in fact it's only funny.
And just to be clear, not all Italians eat spaghetti for breakfast (although, give it to them and they'll eat it :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back